X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Cemetery Dance seems to always pull me in, even for non Stephen King stuff. If I dont buy its only because I don't have the money or am saving it for something SK. I wanna buy everything they email me...lol. and I would if I could.
    Feel the same way. Hard to say no to much offered by CD. Not hard to say no to most of the grab bags now though as I would be almost guaranteed to mostly get duplicates, though I of course said yes to the unannounced books grab bag

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Cemetery Dance seems to always pull me in, even for non Stephen King stuff. If I dont buy its only because I don't have the money or am saving it for something SK. I wanna buy everything they email me...lol. and I would if I could.
    Sometimes I think Brian's marketing voodoo has that effect on people. He's been able to sell some stuff that I've done double takes on, saying "Wait! We're selling what?"

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    You know, it seems like I'm reading over and over again from many people here-- and I do the same thing -- but, you guys announce a book, it's intriguing but doesn't necessarily pull us in. And then we see it in all its glory when it's sometimes too late to order it and then, speaking for me only, I berate myself for not ordering such a gorgeous book.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And I'm not pristine in any collective sense of the word

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    I can't even remember what book it was (I think it was a Stephen King related book), but once long ago... I had a discussion with Mindy about this numbered book and she asked me what number I wanted.

I respectfully requested Book #1.

hahehoaheoah! Of couse I laughed and just told her to get me as low as possible (which really didn't matter all that much to me. I'm not a collector in the pristine sense of the word. I collect books because I want books. Period.)

Leave a comment:

• Chadkp
    replied
    Just ordered my Gift edition of the book and this portfolio, its going to look nice next to my first edition of IT and i cant wait!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Mine is #583 and there are only 500 sets of the art portfolio.....

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Sound choice Scott (good to see you back on the forum) make sure you get the portfolio number to match your LE number
    Hiya Grant. Just stopped by a lil while then going to rest a bit.
    But I don't know if I can get the same number...I can't remember what number I even have LOL. Hell I'm going to look now then have that rest I spoke (or typed) of.
    I'll be back in the coming days.....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    Wow that does look fantastic! I wasn't going to bother with it since I have the limited edition, but after seeing those pics, I'm getting it now.
    Sound choice Scott (good to see you back on the forum) make sure you get the portfolio number to match your LE number

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Wow that does look fantastic! I wasn't going to bother with it since I have the limited edition, but after seeing those pics, I'm getting it now.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I posted just a little bit about the "behind the scenes" process of how this came together on my blog today, too:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    New pictures are up. It looks amazing. Looks better than the blocade billiy case. So glad I got a copy. Not a fan of the signature page, its not very frameable. Everything else looks amazing so far.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    I am SO glad that I bought this.

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    The new photos are amazing !
    Maybe the next art portfolio wil be bigger than the knowing darkness traycase

Leave a comment:

Working...
X