• Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Good Luck Scott!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I said I was gonna order this and then forgot lol.
    I don't have much money so I can't be buying books and related things at the present time.
    The reason I haven't been around is because of a setback....that injury to my neck? I might have to have surgery afterall and I thought I was going back to work this March!!! Well, life sucks then ya die as they say
    But I'll be back on the forum when all this is straightened out. For now I have too much pain to even sit in a chair for a half hour.

Oh, and Caren? I'm still getting your books! I haven't forgot about them either just like I haven't forgot about this place.

I'll be back.....................

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nothing wrong with a little SK obsession Sunny - although, the 1st signed book tends to start a whole new collecting habit

Leave a comment:

• sunnyckf
    replied
    I am eagerly waiting for this to be shipped out at the end of the month! I was a late comer to CD and missed out on a S/L of IT (only able to snag the Gift Edition, which is still a very beautiful book). Now I will have the art portfolio (which includes the signature sheet for the S/L and all the artists' signature) to compensate for. Will still be missing out on SK's signature though. One of these days I will have a book of his with his signature on it Do I sound mildly obsessive?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    There's now a waiting list for those who missed out on the IT Artwork Portfolio. I'm really not expecting any cancellations at this point, but several people asked if we could at least start a waiting list, so here it is:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/A_ITART

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    No Coupon and I wish there was an order of fries. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congrats, Teri. Was there a coupon with that, or just an order of fries?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Don't have room to hang any at the moment (Parent's basement) but when I do It'll only be 5 tops maybe less. So there will be quite a bit left in the portfolio, which is gorgeous by the way...and won't fit on my bookshelf damn you! lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    It's a lot of pieces to frame. I hope you have a lot of open wall space

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I just didnt like the art on them being so small, that's all. I just won't frame the sig sheet...maybe we'll see when I have it in my hands.
    Ah, gotcha! Well, you could always leave the sig sheet in the actual portfolio to hold the place of the artwork.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The signature sheet is the same size as the artwork with the same white border. We just cropped it in the photo to show the art.

Brian
    I just didnt like the art on them being so small, that's all. I just won't frame the sig sheet...maybe we'll see when I have it in my hands.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    New pictures are up. It looks amazing. Looks better than the blocade billiy case. So glad I got a copy. Not a fan of the signature page, its not very frameable. Everything else looks amazing so far.
    The signature sheet is the same size as the artwork with the same white border. We just cropped it in the photo to show the art.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Fishy, Fishy, in the brook,
    Daddy caught him with a hook.
    Mommy fried him in the pan
    And Baby ate him like a man.

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    I also want everything, but not enough to plunk down that cash. It doesn't pull me in UNTIL I see it. Then I'm like a fish on the line. Talk purty to me and reel me in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X