Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great pics Brian! The set looks really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Great behind-the-scenes shots, Brian. If I'd gotten a s/l 500 or lower, I'd have ordered the portfolio.
    I wish we could have done 750 sets of the portfolio, but it just wasn't in the cards after working out the deals for the artwork, etc...!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Love it. Curious how you know what number each of them are once they are tied shut. I know you must have a method, just curious what it is
    For the requested number orders, the paperwork travels through the entire process with the signature sheet that has been numbered to match... hopefully! That is one of the reasons why it'll take a few days just to do the paperwork alone. This will be a slow shipping process and we thank everyone in advance for their patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Great behind-the-scenes shots, Brian. If I'd gotten a s/l 500 or lower, I'd have ordered the portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Love it. Curious how you know what number each of them are once they are tied shut. I know you must have a method, just curious what it is

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Since a few people asked, I've posted some more photos of the shipping process on my blog:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ork-portfolio/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Wow, that is a lot! The number on that sig sheet is close to mine too (Mine is 247 though). Cannot wait to get mine, and am glad I don't have to collate all those.
    The guys in the warehouse don't get enough credit for this kind of work -- it's time consuming and complicated if you want to get everything just right!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Wow, that is a lot! The number on that sig sheet is close to mine too (Mine is 247 though). Cannot wait to get mine, and am glad I don't have to collate all those.

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    that's huge ! I wish I could take a week off work and help you with the packing process

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Everything has arrived and orders are being printed/prepared while the signature sheets are numbered. The art prints still need to be collated with the sig sheets, etc, and shipping these will be a slow process, so please be patient:

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    [desperation]
    Dan, Brian, can you please delay the whole portfolio shipping for everyone until the UK custom releses the my IT s/l they keep in hostage since 2011/12/30 ? This way I can send Mindy my copy # and get a matching set... I decided too late to buy the portfolio and it wasn't possible for her to get note of my number
    [/desperation]

Disclaimer: this was a request made to let everybody know of my bad luck in this matter. No actual delay should be enforced (??? could not think of a better word, sorry) by CD staff because of this

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Velcro is just gross anyway.
    It was actually pretty tasteful. The portfolio just didn't look right without the ribbon wrapping the whole way around it.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Velcro is just gross anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Hidden Magnets would have been awesome. I hate ribbons because I dont like retying them.
    We tried the magnets (i think), we tried velcro, nothing we ended up just falling back to the ribbon as it looked better. I just hate tieing them in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I try not to save the international order for last, but sometimes it's just not easy to do them mixed in, as it's far, far easier to print the postage when they are sorted out by shipping method.
    If that's the case just do the Canadian ones first. lol. We have to wait 2 weeks for shipping so it only seems fit we shouldnt have to wait til you get to them as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X