Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HorrorScribe
    replied
    I've read a couple of these stories in other venues, so if the others are as thoroughly entertaining and gut-churning as those, we're in for a wonderful collection. With absolutely gorgeous cover artwork. I wonder what the next Collector's Club (2011/2012) exclusive book will be and by what author?

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    SERIOUSLY, I can't wait for this.

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Another one I am eagerly following on the production updates.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic [INDEXED]Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth

[INDEXED]Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth

Author: Ray Garton
    Artist: Jill Bauman
    Pub. Date: 2011

Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth
    by Ray Garton

About the Book:
    Featuring Ray Garton's most controversial religious horror short stories that are sure to get him in trouble with someone, along with a new introduction that will also probably get him in trouble, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth is way too over-the-top for a mass market publisher or even the regular small press audience... hence this very limited publication that is sure to turn the book into a legendary title for collectors!

Table of Contents:
    Introduction
    Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth
    Subject to the Elders
    Choices
    Monsters
    Sinema
    Punishments

Published in two states:
    Limited Edition signed by the author, limited to 773 copies, the number of collectors who qualified for a copy by joining the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 2010 (no retail price)
    Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker ($200)

Production Status:
    Visit the Production Update page for updates.
Working...
X