Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    Summer of 2012. Man that's a long wait. I hope the book's worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    It looks like 2012 is the year of Ray Garton with all the books you will be releasing by him.I am so looking forward to this and the other Garton titles that are going
    to be out next year.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Attack, Brian!

Chopper, Sick balls!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The last proofread should be finished up soon. Summer is the latest it'll be published if I have my way with the schedule. I'd actually like to sneak it in much sooner than that, but I will let you know what happens!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    What's the skinny on the progress of this one? Isit still set for a summer publication?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I to can't wait for this one.I was introduced to Ray Garton through the CD book club 2. I have been a fan ever since.

Leave a comment:

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    Cool. It sounds like just the right length. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    No problem -- 244 pages is the final page count!

Brian
    Sweet! This was something I was wondering about as well. Can't wait for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    No problem -- 244 pages is the final page count!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    I don't know if this information would be available yet or not, but has there been any word on a page count for this book? I took a look at the table of contents, and I believe there were five stories plus an introduction, but I don't know if they're long ones, or short or a combination.

Anyways, still can't wait until it comes out!

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
    Although I enjoy Garton's older works, I highly recommend the following books published within the past ten years or so: Sex & Violence in Hollywood, Scissors, The Folks, The Folks 2, Ravenous, Bestial, and Slivers of Bone. These are the books that firmly placed him within my top five favorite horror authors list.
    Many thanks for the recommendations.

Leave a comment:

• HorrorScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulB View Post
    Had not read much of Mr Garton's work but have now been trying to track down a little more of his work.
    Although I enjoy Garton's older works, I highly recommend the following books published within the past ten years or so: Sex & Violence in Hollywood, Scissors, The Folks, The Folks 2, Ravenous, Bestial, and Slivers of Bone. These are the books that firmly placed him within my top five favorite horror authors list.

Leave a comment:

• WesleySouthard
    replied
    I wish I would have been able to get this. Maybe it'll pop up on ebay...

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Like many others am looking forward to this. Anything that is touted as being too extreme for mass market publishers is fine by me. Had not read much of Mr Garton's work but have now been trying to track down a little more of his work. Makes me even more keen for this.

Leave a comment:

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    Every so often, I decide to check out the product page just to keep me satiated until this finally comes out. It's been a long wait, almost a year, but one look at that magnificent cover art--not to mention the story's unified religious themes--is sure making the CD Collector's Club worth it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X