Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Any chance you have an extra copy of this waiting to find a new home?

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I'm pretty new to Thunderstorm but I've really liked everything I've gotten so far. Production Values are great but the price of the books do make it hard for me to try new authors, though I'm trying to branch out more. I'm trying to get to Stage Whispers but everything keeps getting in the way. I hope to get to it soon.
    I know what you mean about the prices. I just can't typically justify spending $65+ on a book from an author I am not familiar with for the most part. I did when I bought Undertaker's Moon by Ronald Kelly, which was a great book, but I had at least heard of him through Cemetery Dance and heard only great things (Helped that I actually had the money too, of course).

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
    Please, please let me know if you have any extras of this! I need one badly!
    You and me both! I'm hoping for one of those cdcc emails saying they have some due to nonpayment. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Lucky, would love to the S/L of that. I think I'd have to say Thunderstorm is my favorite small press after Cemetery Dance, though I don't have very many books from them since I don't have enough money to buy much from them. That and I am not familiar with most of the authors there, and I definitely don't have enough money to buy many things from authors who are new to me. I'm sure you will enjoy that, definitely enjoyed all the books in the Timmy Quinn series.
    I'm pretty new to Thunderstorm but I've really liked everything I've gotten so far. Production Values are great but the price of the books do make it hard for me to try new authors, though I'm trying to branch out more. I'm trying to get to Stage Whispers but everything keeps getting in the way. I hope to get to it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Please, please let me know if you have any extras of this! I need one badly!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Lucky, would love to the S/L of that. I think I'd have to say Thunderstorm is my favorite small press after Cemetery Dance, though I don't have very many books from them since I don't have enough money to buy much from them. That and I am not familiar with most of the authors there, and I definitely don't have enough money to buy many things from authors who are new to me. I'm sure you will enjoy that, definitely enjoyed all the books in the Timmy Quinn series.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I haven't read The Turtle Boy yet. I just picked up a s/l of Stage Whispers so I plan on rectifying that real soon.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Hopefully they'll have a few non-payments so we can all get one! I missed out on this one too and I really hate to miss out on anything by Burke.
    I hear ya. Turtle Boy is awesome, and his short stories (like Offline) are fantastic too.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Hopefully they'll have a few non-payments so we can all get one! I missed out on this one too and I really hate to miss out on anything by Burke.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Yes, and that would be a pleasant surprise for sure!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Don't worry guys. We all have a CD wish list. Just crossed another one off of mine.Who knows maybe they will have some non payments.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Wish I was getting a copy of this! Sounds like another winner from Burke

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I love the synopsis of this book - wish I could get my hands on it - another one released before I found CD.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    This one is headed to the printer on Monday, so it should be shipping approximately 7 to 8 weeks from now if they have no problems. Sorry about the wait, but we think you'll be very pleased with how this one turned out!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by calason View Post
    Score!! This is one of the books I'm getting with my lettered bundle purchase from awhile back! I am SO stoked now! CD makes me happy!
    They're the best, Chris! And thanks for picking up a copy! Hope you enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X