• Show
Clear All

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    I'm quite fond of it myself!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'm fairly new to working for CD. When I cam across this cover when posting this thread, I thought it was honestly one of the coolest pieces of cover artwork I've seen, and that's saying something because I feel we've had some pretty cool covers lately.

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    This cover haunts me. It is one of those paintings that make you dwell on it... Not only to figure it out, but to also feel its strange beauty. Bravo Fabio Selvatici!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic [INDEXED]Jack & Jill

[INDEXED]Jack & Jill

Author: Kealan Patrick Burke
    Artist: Fabio Selvatici
    Pub. Date: 2013

Jack & Jill
    by Kealan Patrick Burke

About the Book:
    When they were kids, Gillian and John used to visit the local cemetery every Sunday after church. It was a curious place for children to frequent, but they had their reasons. The main attraction was the lofty hill that separated the cemetery from the elementary school, and the act of tumbling down it like Jack and Jill was a ritualistic escape from the abuse they were suffering at their father's hands.

It was an escape that lasted only until John's tragic death.

Now, Gillian is all grown up. Married with two children, she has managed over the years to force the trauma of her nightmarish childhood into the darkest recesses of her mind.

But lately...

Lately there are dreams, and in them Gillian sees impossibly vivid reenactments of the horrors she endured as a child. Nightly, she sees John die all over again, only not in the way she remembers.

And something else is in those dreams, stalking her, a terrible figure with wire-hanger hands and a plastic bag wrapped around its rotten face. A monster whose reach starts to extend beyond the boundaries of sleep into the waking world, threatening everything Gillian holds dear.

A monster she once called Daddy.

Published in two states:
    Hardcover Limited Edition signed by the author, bound in full-cloth and Smyth sewn, limited to 532 copies, the number of collectors who qualified for a copy by purchasing the Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #2 (no retail price)
    Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker ($175)

Production Status:
    Visit our Production Update page for all official news and updates on this title.
Working...
X