X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
    Wow, wish I would have bought the Collector's Set for this one! Will have to keep an eye out for a copy on eBay.
    Kealan - Any plans to continue the Timmy Quinn series? Loved Turtle Boy, The Hides and Vessels...
    Hi Eric: Yep, this year I hope to finally get the last book in the series done. It's already half written.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by calason View Post
    I think I'm going to cave and get the lettered edition if it's still available to pre-order in the coming weeks. Your writing is like crack, not that I'd know that, but... yeah. Too much.
    Hey Chris: That's always something I love to hear!

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    Score!! This is one of the books I'm getting with my lettered bundle purchase from awhile back! I am SO stoked now! CD makes me happy!

Leave a comment:

• EricTheRed
    replied
    Wow, wish I would have bought the Collector's Set for this one! Will have to keep an eye out for a copy on eBay.
    Kealan - Any plans to continue the Timmy Quinn series? Loved Turtle Boy, The Hides and Vessels...

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I think I'm going to cave and get the lettered edition if it's still available to pre-order in the coming weeks. Your writing is like crack, not that I'd know that, but... yeah. Too much.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
    Most of Kealan Patrick Burke's books are available in e-book for those on a major budget (thank you, sir!). He is an AWESOME writer, and authors like him are one reason I love the Small Press.
    And readers like you are the reason WE love the small press!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Kealan really went above and beyond on this one... it's just an amazing read!
    Thanks a million, Brian. It's one of the three most recent pieces I've written, all of them very, very different than anything I've done before. I'm very proud of it.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeG View Post
    Cool . Looking forward to getting my copy
    Thanks Mike!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by calason View Post
    I missed out. Bummed, I'm in the process of tracking down everything in print By Mr Burke. Cover looks amazing! -Chris
    Chris: Sorry you missed out, but knowing the way these things go, you'll probably see some copies on eBay within a few days of its release!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    HA! Great to see you here, Kealan!
    Thanks Brian! Took me a minute, but I made it.

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    Most of Kealan Patrick Burke's books are available in e-book for those on a major budget (thank you, sir!). He is an AWESOME writer, and authors like him are one reason I love the Small Press.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Kealan really went above and beyond on this one... it's just an amazing read!

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I missed out. Bummed, I'm in the process of tracking down everything in print By Mr Burke. Cover looks amazing! -Chris

Leave a comment:

• MikeG
    replied
    Cool . Looking forward to getting my copy

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    I'm quite fond of it myself!
    HA! Great to see you here, Kealan!

Leave a comment:

Working...