Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Wow! I don't know if this is the proper thread to put this...but I went through just one of my book boxes, and found several Laymon Limiteds I didn't know I had! The Midnight Tour, The Beast House, The Cellar and even a lettered edition of Friday Night in Beast House. What an odd lil book it is. I can't remember buying that one. How did I get a letttered version?? It's QQ.
    Anyone know if it's worth anything? I have The Halloween Mouse too. I have to do some more digging around.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I got my address confirmation email for the Limited edition. I am really looking forward to having this book in my hands.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got my trade edition yesterday. I forced myself to finish two other books yesterday before starting it, but it's an impressive tome.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    'Nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Thanks Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    In Laymon's Terms edited by Kelly Laymon, Steve Gerlach, and Richard Chizmar:
    Trade hardcover edition is in-stock now and the signed Limited Edition by the end of summer when the slipcases are completed.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I think they are waiting for the slipcases on the limiteds
    This is correct. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too terribly long on the slipcases, but I'll have to confirm that one with Brian as I don't deal with the manufacturer.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I think they are waiting for the slipcases on the limiteds

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I hope the limited hasn't been shipped because I don't have mine. I guess I have to look at the updates....

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Just received notification that my copy has been shipped.really looking forward to this. Particularly interested in ready about the man and the remembrances of others.

Leave a comment:

• darkdiscoveries
    replied
    It's a pretty cool book! Been enjoying it myself as well. We also have a review of it up on the Dark Discoveries website now:

http://darkdiscoveries.com/blog/category/reviews/

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Leave a comment:

• EricTheRed
    replied
    Wow this is one massive tome! Very impressed and well worth the wait!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Either way, no sweat Dan. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!
    I did, thanks. Also I wasn't sweating it, mostly laughing at ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Either way, no sweat Dan. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Then I'm hoping my order shipped earlier than the confirmation email. that would be nice.
    Your's may have. It depends how long ago you ordered it and whether or not you had already paid postage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X