Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Well, gotta start chasing you then Squire. Don't want you to feel lonely.

I just wish I could buy more books so that I could add to my collection thread!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Thank, Pete. But after being lobotmized, you probably don't have much better else to do with your time, anyway!

Dan said he added titles at 7,000 and 8,000, too.
    7,000 and 8,000 are even worse. Though the way things are going I'm gonna have to change them around a bit.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I finally broke for this with the most recent 50% CDCC coupon.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Off topic = congrats Squire on the 6,000 mark

Back on topic = can't wait til spring then! Although, you can always give us a small hint as to what is coming Brian. Honest, we won't mind!
    I certainly wouldn't mind either, the buildup for this project is excruciating but I am positive it will be worth the wait

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Thank, Pete. But after being lobotmized, you probably don't have much better else to do with your time, anyway!

Dan said he added titles at 7,000 and 8,000, too.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied

Back on topic = can't wait til spring then! Although, you can always give us a small hint as to what is coming Brian. Honest, we won't mind!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    So that's a no.

Getting spring fever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Any more news on this one?
    I've been told that I'll be about to post the full TOC this spring when the last stories have arrived and my understanding is that the collectors AND general readers should be VERY pleased. It's been a long time coming, but it is going to be one hell of an anthology! Thanks again to everyone who has shown so much patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Any more news on this one?
    Last edited by srboone; 02-12-2013, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes we will.
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    This is one where it will be A LOT of fun (and relief) to announce the table of contents! I think our collectors will be pleased with everyone we've gotten into this book!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    thanks for all of the updates, brian. i totally understand where you're coming from. i pre-ordered the fancy s/l edition back in the day as well and can't wait to see it. i know you'll do a great job with it. and i don't think there's anything wrong with having standards and trying to get it right. that's why we love CD. that's why we're all still here. a great community, gifted authors, and a press that knows what it's doing and does a fantastic job. look forward to the book! i have a place on the shelf ready for it next to all of the other wonderful CD titles i've purchased over the years.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    This is a title I may consider also. It's been on my "wow, this really sounds awesome" list since I joined up here in October.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    This is one where it will be A LOT of fun (and relief) to announce the table of contents! I think our collectors will be pleased with everyone we've gotten into this book!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
    Well you can always tells me, I'll keep it secret.

Leave a comment:

• Tree705
    replied
    I feel sorry for you guys now. I may be wrong but I've always assumed one of the reasons you announced early was that you were so excited about the books. Now you have to keep all the awesome news to yourself, that must be hard. Well you can always tells me, I'll keep it secret.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X