Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichardThomas
    replied
    ah, man...still jonesing for this one. 25 Years of CD Goodness. i just heard Richard Chizmar say it was 25 and that shocked me.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Ha, I will post the moment I can. This has been a complicated project from the beginning and we shouldn't (obviously!) have announced it when we did. I'm glad we mostly don't make that mistake anymore!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    I don't get the advanced notice for announcements but something I think must have gone out to club members, crap I want to know what it is! LOL

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top...

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    You know you want to.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    OK.... Summer is almost gone where is the table of content.................Please.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Ordered a copy of the limited edition while I was on vacation at the cabin! I had a gift certificate that I was planning to hold on to for the 3rd book in Cronin's series after The Twelve, but I just couldn't pass up ordering the signed edition of this with the 12 sale the other day. Luckily I had enough of a reception to use the internet on my phone! Looking forward to seeing the ToC and seeing who will sign it

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Awesome, can't wait to see what will be in the ToC!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing. I keep going back and forth trying to make a guess. It's not numbered so that usually means its a higher print run and it has been available for preorder for quite some time. That's balanced by the fact there is going to be a trade edition and $175 for a limited is rather steep in comparison to what most of CD's other limiteds go for.

In short, your guess is as good as mine! Though I can't wait to find out!
    Note that it may actually be numbered even though we haven't finalized the print run yet. Part of the run decision depends on who is willing to sign and how many copies they'll sign. But due to the price point, we're still in a "safe zone" even if it needs to be a somewhat smaller than normal run!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    Any hints as to what the run total will be on the Limited edition?
    I've been wondering the same thing. I keep going back and forth trying to make a guess. It's not numbered so that usually means its a higher print run and it has been available for preorder for quite some time. That's balanced by the fact there is going to be a trade edition and $175 for a limited is rather steep in comparison to what most of CD's other limiteds go for.

In short, your guess is as good as mine! Though I can't wait to find out!

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Any hints as to what the run total will be on the Limited edition?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Great news! ihaven't been waiting for this as long as other people, but I'm really excited for it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks for the update, Brian! I was just wondering about this book yesterday. So excited to see the TOC!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Someone nudged me for an update and I realized I hadn't posted anything in this thread for a while.

By the end of summer, we'll have announced the TOC and the new title if all goes well. It'll be published in 2014, unless the signature sheets for the signed editions hold things up, which is always possible when this many people are signing. I DO think that everyone's patience will be rewarded when you see the TOC. I know you've been waiting a long time, but the final pieces should finally be falling into place.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X