• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Any update on the ToC Brian?
    Not yet, but the originals are coming along nicely... and there will be some cool/interesting news about the reprints this summer!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Any update on the ToC Brian?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Well at $750, I don't feel too bad at missing out on the lettered edition. Though I would want to buy it and I'm sure it will be gorgeous, I don't think that I could explain that to the wife. Thanks for the info, though, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The Lettered Edition was priced at $750.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The Lettered Edition was priced at $750.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    $400.00!
    (If I remember correctly - as I ordered one)

sk

Oops - wrong book. I'm thinking of the lettered Mailman.
    so sorry...

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    $400.00!
    (If I remember correctly - as I ordered one)

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I was on the fence too, but decided to take the plunge with 50% off sale as well. Does anybody have any info regarding the lettered edition? With the limited being $175, I'm kinda curious what the lettered went for.
    Good question, I'll go back and check the orders today and find out!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I was on the fence too, but decided to take the plunge with 50% off sale as well. Does anybody have any info regarding the lettered edition? With the limited being $175, I'm kinda curious what the lettered went for.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I didn't even think of this when that coupon came up. All for the better I guess. My car will love me for it. lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I know it will be worth the wait.This has been on my preorder list for along time.Last weeks 50% off coupon sealed the deal on it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Is there any more word on this? How many copies of the Limited will there be? Will it be numbered?
    Later this year we'll confirm the count for the Limited Editions and whether it will be numbered for sure. Part of that hinges on whether certain authors are willing to sign, etc, etc.

Richard has worked on this one in bursts over the years, and part of the wait has been getting certain pieces that we feel are key to making it work for collectors, but we are making progress.

Thanks, as always, to those who have the patience to wait for this one!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I have thought that about several books in the past but CD always comes through.There will be a name change for sure.Brian said at one point some of the books were being anounced way ahead of time and then there were unexpected delays.That is why they have a production update page and do not announce titles too far in advance.Keep the faith Teri.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I'm starting to think this ones not happening.

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    No worries, Teri. It'll just be called Cemetery Dance: A Twenty Year Celebration!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm starting to think this ones not happening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X