Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Brad, here is a slightly bigger version. I thought I had a bigger version than this somewhere, but can't find it now.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Did it ever get used in the Lettered edition?
    No, because no one had the original. The artist lost or sold it and we never had a high-res version. We had to commission something else.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It was going to be the frontis art for the lettered edition of Legacies. I stole from the CD website once upon a time.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I dn't recognize the art....who is it from?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Did it ever get used in the Lettered edition?
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Love your avatar, by the way. I wish we still had a high-res version of that artwork.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Love your avatar, by the way. I wish we still had a high-res version of that artwork.

Brian
    I dn't recognize the art....who is it from?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I ordered this one back when it was announced. Yes that was a while back but I am confident it will be worth the wait. I waited for Legacies and it was definitely worth it. I only have the Limited on order, I may add the Trade at some point.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I ordered this one back when it was announced. Yes that was a while back but I am confident it will be worth the wait. I waited for Legacies and it was definitely worth it. I only have the Limited on order, I may add the Trade at some point.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Sure it is..I ordered this one long ago to.I recently ordered the signed copy.So will have trade and signed edition.I do not care who signes it I do know it is from CD and the production values are going to be high.That is why I choose to keep ordering books from here.........That and of course the awesome coustomer service.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I keep looking at this, but it's not far enough into the process for me to really consider....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I keep looking at this, but it's not far enough into the process for me to really consider....

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I love making smart choices! (preordered ages ago!)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    By the way, I forgot to mention that the trade edition price will almost certainly be going up when the TOC is announced. The size of the book has grown and the cost of acquiring all of the material has grown as a result. Those who preordered, of course, are locked in at the price they paid.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    By the way, I forgot to mention that the trade edition price will almost certainly be going up when the TOC is announced. The size of the book has grown and the cost of acquiring all of the material has grown as a result. Those who preordered, of course, are locked in at the price they paid.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    You don't know anything about that??? From what I gather it looks like this Limited will not have a King Signature. I believe this due to the fact that the original description (About the book said "If you remember our edition of The Best of Cemetery Dance, then you know the type of contributors and production values we're talking about — only this book will be even better!" Now we all know The Best of Cemetery Dance contained a King story and a signature in the Limited. Now the About the book description has been changed- no promises of it being better than Best of CD, I wonder why. That sentence listed above is what sold me on this title to begin with back in 2007 or 08. Attention Mr. Chizmar, so for the 15, 20 or 25 year Celebration: please give us a real update on the TOC please..........I've been waiting for over 4 years!
    The About the Book description has been changed because the focus of the book has changed during its development. Unlike The Best of Cemetery Dance, which was all reprints, this volume is now focused on a equal split of classic reprints AND original, never before published fiction. No one was ever promised a King story or signature in CD:15. If you imagined there would be one, good for you, but we never said there would be one and I can't tell you now whether or not there will be one because the TOC isn't finalized. Feel free to cancel your order for a full refund. You can always reorder after the TOC is announced if copies are still available.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Well, I don't know anything about that, but I do know there will be around 50 stories in the book, so there should be a little something for everyone!

Brian
    You don't know anything about that??? From what I gather it looks like this Limited will not have a King Signature. I believe this due to the fact that the original description (About the book said "If you remember our edition of The Best of Cemetery Dance, then you know the type of contributors and production values we're talking about — only this book will be even better!" Now we all know The Best of Cemetery Dance contained a King story and a signature in the Limited. Now the About the book description has been changed- no promises of it being better than Best of CD, I wonder why. That sentence listed above is what sold me on this title to begin with back in 2007 or 08. Attention Mr. Chizmar, so for the 15, 20 or 25 year Celebration: please give us a real update on the TOC please..........I've been waiting for over 4 years!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    sounds big
    Yeah, but you know guys...it'll probably be 12 or 13 at best!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X