• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Fine!! I'll be in it.
    That's all I needed to know. Bought my copy yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Alright everybody!!! Face Maryland and Rich and PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!!
    If we push to hard he will go over and then we will never see this come out. So push gentle guys.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    He was talking to me not you..... wait I can't even write a good book review how can I be in this book.
    So the name change is going to be a 25th anniversary I am assuming. Or something along those lines. Very excited to here this announcement as I have a signed copy and a trade copy on order.
    Fine!! I'll be in it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    but there is one big name I'm waiting to hear from and a fewer others I'm sure will answer soon.
    Fine!! I'll be in it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    This sounds pretty interesting, I'll probably order a copy next week. So is it the 20th anniversary now? When was Cemetery Dance's inception?

The announcement next month is going to be exciting for our collectors, I think. Not just because something will finally be announced. There are some BIG changes to the project, which I think are going to make it an even better book.

I'm hoping to have the final TOC for the announcement, but there is one big name I'm waiting to hear from and a fewer others I'm sure will answer soon.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Is that Rich on the table?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    This sounds pretty interesting, I'll probably order a copy next week. So is it the 20th anniversary now? When was Cemetery Dance's inception?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Something is definitely going to be announced in the next six weeks. I'm pushing Rich to make some final decisions that affect the announcement. Thank you for your patience, I know it's been a long wait!
    Alright everybody!!! Face Maryland and Rich and PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!! PUSH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Just a little nudge. That's all it takes!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    Any updates? It was said that a TOC may be announced this Spring. Is that still going to happen?
    Something is definitely going to be announced in the next six weeks. I'm pushing Rich to make some final decisions that affect the announcement. Thank you for your patience, I know it's been a long wait!

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Any updates? It was said that a TOC may be announced this Spring. Is that still going to happen?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Damn you Squire I never thought about another gift certificate. That is what I should have done. Oh well my credit card thanks me.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Glad to hear about the Laymon book. Congratz! And if I'd been smart about this book, I would have bought a gift certificate with the 50% CDCC coupon, then used the 40% general public coupon to buy the s/l. That would have cost me more upfront, but would have left me with $125 in gift certificates for $25 more than what I spent. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I think you Squire and myself should get a check from CD. or get a life. . I am surprised you waited so long Squire to break down and get this. I have 2 copies on order limited and trade.I can' t wait to see who is signing this. Side note I smiled a book on Monday on eBay.I am finally getting my first signed Lymon book.
    Glad to hear about the Laymon book. Congratz! And if I'd been smart about this book, I would have bought a gift certificate with the 50% CDCC coupon, then used the 40% general public coupon to buy the s/l. That would have cost me more upfront, but would have left me with $125 in gift certificates for $25 more than what I spent. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Well, gotta start chasing you then Squire. Don't want you to feel lonely.

I just wish I could buy more books so that I could add to my collection thread!
    I think you Squire and myself should get a check from CD. or get a life. . I am surprised you waited so long Squire to break down and get this. I have 2 copies on order limited and trade.I can' t wait to see who is signing this. Side note I smiled a book on Monday on eBay.I am finally getting my first signed Lymon book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X