• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by njhorror View Post
    The Artists edition is incredible.
    I'm glad you like it. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had actually gotten their copy, as it's been eerily quiet about them.

Leave a comment:

• njhorror
    replied
    The Artists edition is incredible.

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I'm anxious to see this one since I traded my 999 book.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Over 50% of the orders for the limited edition of "The Big Book of Necon" are now packed and will be out the door today. I fully expect to be done shipping this early tomorrow. Then we will start on the Artist edition.
    Well we managed to get more of them packed than I was expecting. I would say something like 90% of the orders where packed. However, the post office never showed up to pick up the packages, so only the packages going via UPS will actually leave today. The rest will go tomorrow (assuming the post office shows).

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Over 50% of the orders for the limited edition of "The Big Book of Necon" are now packed and will be out the door today. I fully expect to be done shipping this early tomorrow. Then we will start on the Artist edition.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We sent an email today to everyone who ordered THE BIG BOOK OF NECON Limited Edition or Artist Edition so you can confirm your address before your book ships next week. If you do NOT receive that email in the next hour or so and you did order the book through our store, please email Mindy at [email protected] and she will check your account and make sure we have your current address. Thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Very nice! And that is not a bad photo at all!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Finally! LOL. I've been waiting for this one....

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Very cool!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The *approval* copies of The Big Book of Necon slipcases (Limited and Artist Editions) arrived today and they look awesome. They have been approved and the entire run should be done by the end of the month! Here is one of my usual poor cell phone photos:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Thad Linson
    replied
    I'm considering taking my copy to Necon next month. Depends on how many more books I'm taking and if it'll fit in my carry-on bag with everything else.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Anyone with the trade edition care to share some pictures? I'm quite curious about this book...

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this one as well. I snagged a copy of the signed limited...."signed by more than 50 contributors"...sounds like The Best of Cemetary Dance which I still have and don't plan on parting with anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This one does look good, missed out on the limited though.

For those who tend to be a little forgetful (I would fall into this category sometimes as well), what I do as soon as I order (whether from CD, another publisher, or EBay) something is put the information into an Access database I have for keeping track of what books I own and what I have ordered that I'm waiting for.

Leave a comment:

• bigcoffinhunter
    replied
    I have to admit that I also forgot about this one for a while there. Just gives me another S/L to look forward to now :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X