Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dannyb
    replied
    Thank you for the info. Really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?
    Unfortunately lettereds are always a bit of a drag, unless they're priced high enough to warrant the Stephen King treatment. The traycases unfortunately take a while to get made and there's a queue of just our stuff at the case maker. That said after years of trying to push through the cases and drastically limited the titles we even produce lettereds for we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for that long backlog. I can't really give you an estimate, but I can say that if our case makers keep the pace they did last year this year, we'll be entirely caught up on traycases for lettered editions by this time next year. There's no promises there though. Both of our traycase makers are small one man shops, and they both kinda just work at their own pace.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.
    Thanks, will get that fixed!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricia View Post
    Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!
    Almost certainly. I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with extras, from cancellations and what not.

Leave a comment:

• Tricia
    replied
    Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi everyone, does anyone know when this book will publish? I think I'm flat out of luck trying to get a new copy.
    Should be out this summer. It's currently at the printer.

Leave a comment:

• Tricia
    replied
    Hi everyone, does anyone know when this book will publish? I think I'm flat out of luck trying to get a new copy.

Leave a comment:

• Tricia
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Sometimes people cancel orders. There is always hope.
    I was hopeful to nab a copy from a canceled order or ARC. Given the current situation I'm wanting to support more norw than ever USA companies.

Leave a comment:

• Fiendlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the poetry in this book. Another author with multiple good poems in the book was Stephanie M. Wytovich. Any suggestions you have will be welcome. Clowns by Cabeen stuck with me the most so he is who I will probably first.
    I'm not the biggest fan of hers but out of what I've read, I liked Brothel. Mourning Jewelry was another that wasn't bad.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiendlover View Post
    That's the kind of poetry I like as well. Any other favorite poems in this collection? Maybe I can help point you in other poetry directions.
    I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the poetry in this book. Another author with multiple good poems in the book was Stephanie M. Wytovich. Any suggestions you have will be welcome. Clowns by Cabeen stuck with me the most so he is who I will probably first.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiendlover View Post
    He means the book of poetry I recommended.
    Correct, I was speaking of Fearworms. The publisher is selling via Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...6205811&sr=8-1

Leave a comment:

• Fiendlover
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Martin -I don't see it on Amazon now. Did you mean it will be available on Amazon eventually? Cap
    He means the book of poetry I recommended.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Martin -I don't see it on Amazon now. Did you mean it will be available on Amazon eventually? Cap

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I checked to see if the book you recommended was available from Powell's since I am looking for items to buy from them. Unfortunately it is not but the publisher is selling it via Amazon. I may give it a shot.

Christina Sng had multiple good poems included in this volume.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X