Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Still no shipping notice but USPS informed delivery shows a package coming from Cemetery Dance so hopefully this one is on its way.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Thanks for a job well done Brian!!
    Last edited by mhatchett; 09-13-2020, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Got my copy today. For me, on an emotional level, this one might be comparable to October Dreams. Really ready to dive in!! I have know idea how the clown got into this picture!!
    I hope you dig it!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Got my copy today. For me, on an emotional level, this one might be comparable to October Dreams. Really ready to dive in!! I have know idea how the clown got into this picture!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mhatchett; 09-13-2020, 01:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Shipping notice the other day along with another shipping notice for a book that came last week. My copy of Big Top is scheduled to be here on Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Still no shipping notice for me. I have already it though so I am in no hurry.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    SCARY! Glad it survived unharmed!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    My copy arrived today. This is why it's so important to wrap books in plastic inside the box. My mail lady told me a bottle of something broke in their mail sorting bin this morning and several packages got soaked. On the bright side, it smells really good like vanilla perfume. Thankfully the book was inside a bubble wrap pouch and was unaffected. It is a gorgeous volume, by the way. Such a wonderful limited edition for only $50 and with my 15% CDCC discount I only paid $42.50. I randomly got #646.

Great job, CD!

cd wet box.jpg

cd wet box 2.jpg

MIDNIGHT UNDER THE BIG TOP.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Thank you for the info. Really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?
    Unfortunately lettereds are always a bit of a drag, unless they're priced high enough to warrant the Stephen King treatment. The traycases unfortunately take a while to get made and there's a queue of just our stuff at the case maker. That said after years of trying to push through the cases and drastically limited the titles we even produce lettereds for we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for that long backlog. I can't really give you an estimate, but I can say that if our case makers keep the pace they did last year this year, we'll be entirely caught up on traycases for lettered editions by this time next year. There's no promises there though. Both of our traycase makers are small one man shops, and they both kinda just work at their own pace.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Is there an estimated time on how long after the publication of the limited edition, for the lettered to come out. Is there a usual wait time for something like this? And is it usually shorter without a slipcase?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.
    Thanks, will get that fixed!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    On the production status page. Midnight Under The Big Top goes to Dark Screams page.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricia View Post
    Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!
    Almost certainly. I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with extras, from cancellations and what not.

Leave a comment:

• Tricia
    replied
    Thanks Dan! Do you think I'll be able to get a used copy? I've never really tried this hard to get a CD book!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X