X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Life events will not allow me to come to Chicago right now but if you find yourself in the Portland/Vancouver area I know a great Creole place. You will have to come on a Wednesday though. They only serve lunch on Wednesday’s.
    That's not Bentley Little's Creole Kitchen you're referring to, is it?? I've heard GREAT things about that place.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Life events will not allow me to come to Chicago right now but if you find yourself in the Portland/Vancouver area I know a great Creole place. You will have to come on a Wednesday though. They only serve lunch on Wednesday’s.
    I'll have to get there!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Fly to Chicago and have lunch with me and Brad and we can discuss the merits of Bentley Little's fiction.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I will give you the truth before Mr. Terry chimes in. It was good but not great.
    BL ruins everything!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Just got shipping notice on a little black book. Maybe I will be able to have lunch with someone soon.
    Fly to Chicago and have lunch with me and Brad and we can discuss the merits of Bentley Little's fiction.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Just got shipping notice on a little black book. Maybe I will be able to have lunch with someone soon.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Was it good??
    I will give you the truth before Mr. Terry chimes in. It was good but not great.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Yeah, that was a Little book called The Handyman . . .
    Was it good??

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I actually like the repair guy idea.
    Yeah, that was a Little book called The Handyman . . .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    If I'm eating with Malerman and King, then I could be eating fried shoelaces and be happy.

Good call! Yeah he didn't believe me that the villain in Duma Key should be a pirate witch painting--he wanted to make it a factory worker at a cereal plant set in rural Ohio for no damn reason.
    It did not say that on the package but I may have that for lunch, minus the frying part of the program.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    You're welcome! He owed me a favor after I told him Pennywise should REALLY be a clown and not a washing machine repair guy.
    I actually like the repair guy idea.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Hope your lunch is better than what I had.
    If I'm eating with Malerman and King, then I could be eating fried shoelaces and be happy.

You're welcome! He owed me a favor after I told him Pennywise should REALLY be a clown and not a washing machine repair guy.
    Good call! Yeah he didn't believe me that the villain in Duma Key should be a pirate witch painting--he wanted to make it a factory worker at a cereal plant set in rural Ohio for no damn reason.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    ... Steve is also here and he's signing my AGE of Misery.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I'm having lunch with both of them right now. They both said you're welcome. Steve is also here and he's signing my AGE of Misery.
    Hope your lunch is better than what I had.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    About a third of the way through Mr. Malerman’s story and I am enjoying it. Mr. Terry, if you get a chance please thank him for farming this out to such a great writer.
    I'm having lunch with both of them right now. They both said you're welcome. Steve is also here and he's signing my AGE of Misery.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X