• Show
Clear All

• Ben Eads
    replied
    I need to check this out. I'm sold!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    My copy arrived today. It's a fairly hefty volume for a debut novel. I am eager to give it a read.

notch.jpg
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 04-25-2020, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I guess I have cabin fever even though I don't really have restrictions. I am still thinking of pulling the trigger on this just to get something in the mail that is fun.
    My daughter and I have been doing almost all our shopping online. My wife still has to go to work (healthcare), and when she comes home all she sees is a constant stream of USPS, UPS, Fedex, and Amazon deliveries showing up. She says she wants to shop too, dammit!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I guess I have cabin fever even though I don't really have restrictions. I am still thinking of pulling the trigger on this just to get something in the mail that is fun.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Not a problem, just thought I might have missed it I just got the shipping notice a few minutes go - that was fast!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ahh probably. We don't usually hand number anything over 750 copies (with a few exceptions).
    Not a problem, just thought I might have missed it I just got the shipping notice a few minutes go - that was fast!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Got my copy a few minutes ago! One question - it says limited to 1000 numbered copies, but I don't see any numbers. I'm assuming that was supposed to read 1000 signed copies?
    Ahh probably. We don't usually hand number anything over 750 copies (with a few exceptions).

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Got my copy a few minutes ago! One question - it says limited to 1000 numbered copies, but I don't see any numbers. I'm assuming that was supposed to read 1000 signed copies?

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Two months early for anyone who is keeping score at home!
    Cemetery Dance is back in the game!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    AlwaysWatching.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    This are in stock and shipping by the way. I think the last of the preorders should be out the door today or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This are in stock and shipping by the way. I think the last of the preorders should be out the door today or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I know and saw that. I'm just being frugal at the moment but (as stated above) I like fact that this is a big book.
    CD has had a few books of late that look interesting, but like you I'm trying to be more selective...and even more so, perhaps, is that I'm just not doing pre-orders with CD until the pre-orders I have of almost three years ago are delivered. I understand and sympathize with the issues that threw wrenches into their schedule and still appear to reverberate, but it's cooled my jets as far as CD pre-orders go (and, really, pre-orders in general, though I do have more with SST than I'd prefer). These days I'm just content to wait until the books are released and I'll see what I have to have then. That strategy doesn't always work out well -- as evidenced by the sell-out of UNDER THE BIG TOP -- but I understand and accept the risk.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I know and saw that. I'm just being frugal at the moment but (as stated above) I like fact that this is a big book.
    I received the ARC in my ARC grab bag. Don't know when I'll get to it but hopefully in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Well he wrote Fright Night and the Original Child's Play.So he can't be that bad of a writer

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Unless I am late I am thinking about ordering this. Anyone have any insight on the author? It this a good read?
    Well he wrote Fright Night and the Original Child's Play.So he can't be that bad of a writer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X