Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Got my shipping notice yesterday. Am very excited to receive this book. Have seen nothing but glowing reviews for it online. Have never read anything from this author previously; so, I'm not sure quite what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Aw man, I've been clicking refresh on YouTube all day!
    Hahahaha after I wrote that post, my mail carrier drove up in her mail truck and dropped the book off at my door. Touching the night tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Whelp, my mail carrier came and went without leaving a box. So I will not be touching Touch the Night today.
    Aw man, I've been clicking refresh on YouTube all day!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Whelp, my mail carrier came and went without leaving a box. So I will not be touching Touch the Night today.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Hahahahaha I just got my shipping notice today as well and this convo prompted me to track the shipment and it says I should get it today!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Fairly certain this is one of the CD warehouse workers loading up the telepod:

teleportation-1000x667.jpg

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I did the opposite - picked up the box at the front door, opened it up to be surprised by the book, and then went back to my desk to find the shipping notice email.

You think CD is using teleportation to ship these books?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received my shipping notice on this one. Woot!

EDIT: LOL. Just received the book as well.

I did the opposite - picked up the box at the front door, opened it up to be surprised by the book, and then went back to my desk to find the shipping notice email.

You think CD is using teleportation to ship these books?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Received my shipping notice on this one. Woot!

EDIT: LOL. Just received the book as well.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 06-22-2020, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Happy Publication Day!

Can we expect The 'Dillo next?? ;-)

And that's a serious question. The Roo needs a neighbor.
    And if you want some neighbors for the Roo, there are two: Playing Possum and The Buck Stops Here. I got both from Amazon. One came yesterday and the other will come today and I'll unbag them tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Max Booth III
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Happy Publication Day!

I have started The 'Dillo but to be honest, it's currently on hold as I work on other things. That novella will be strictly for charity and I'm trying to focus a little more on books that will help pay the bills. But yeah. The 'Dillo is definitely gonna happen. Hopefully by the end of the year?

Leave a comment:

• James Newman
    replied
    Really stoked* to get my hands on this thing, and have been for a while. Max is a great writer.

*yeah, I know no one says "stoked" anymore, but screw it

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Booth III View Post
    Hey folks! The eBook and paperback editions of Touch the Night are officially out today. I'm told the hardback is coming very soon. In the meantime, if any of y'all were interested, I've posted the first chapter for free on my website.

Thanks to everybody who pre-ordered this thing! I hope you dig it.
    Happy Publication Day!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Books should start shipping towards the end of the week. Just wrapping up some other publishers projects that were waiting on us to get done with BoCD2. Specifically I Am Legend from Suntup and Dracula.
    Is that the aged Dracula reproduction? I really hope someone will post more photos and an extensive review so that I can vicariously live through them, haha!

It's such a beautiful looking edition, but my wallet hurts too much from my other purchases... :-/

Anyway, back on topic... I've heard incredible things about Touch the Night. The ARC has been in my TBR pile, but I'm very behind on my reading. I look forward to adding the signed edition to my collection!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Books should start shipping towards the end of the week. Just wrapping up some other publishers projects that were waiting on us to get done with BoCD2. Specifically I Am Legend from Suntup and Dracula.

Leave a comment:

• Max Booth III
    replied
    Hey folks! The eBook and paperback editions of Touch the Night are officially out today. I'm told the hardback is coming very soon. In the meantime, if any of y'all were interested, I've posted the first chapter for free on my website.

Thanks to everybody who pre-ordered this thing! I hope you dig it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X