Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Newman
    replied
    I need to get this ASAP. Not sure why I haven't already. Kevin's one of the genre's best -- he should be HUGE.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Read this last night. Loved it. Highly recommended
    I am excited to read it again. The story is one of those that stick with me long after reading.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Read this last night. Loved it. Highly recommended

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We actually have through #38 in some stage of production. Sour Candy will be #31. I'd love to send a bunch at the same time like the old days, but we'll see.

Brian
    That would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Actually had to go look at my ARC as I could not remember which series it was in. When the ARC was distributed it was Novella Series #30. No idea if the number will remain #30 but I would guess it will remain in the novella series.
    We actually have through #38 in some stage of production. Sour Candy will be #31. I'd love to send a bunch at the same time like the old days, but we'll see.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I thought Sour Candy was going to be in the Signature Series. I think Martin has an ARC of that one also.
    Actually had to go look at my ARC as I could not remember which series it was in. When the ARC was distributed it was Novella Series #30. No idea if the number will remain #30 but I would guess it will remain in the novella series.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Another thing I noticed with this book is the dust jacket is not glossy like the other ones in this series. My guess is it was because of the new printer. Still a fabulous book and I would not have noticed it if I didn't have other books from this series.
    Hmmm. Could be the printer, could be our screw up there, since we've mostly moved to matte finish on DJs across the board.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Another thing I noticed with this book is the dust jacket is not glossy like the other ones in this series. My guess is it was because of the new printer. Still a fabulous book and I would not have noticed it if I didn't have other books from this series.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I don't think we've officially announced anything. I know we have a bunch of Novella Series titles lined up and ready to go. We also shuffled the order of some of them, so if you had seen an arc of something and it had a number on the cover it may not be that number anymore. I'm not sure what's next off the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Has Novella 29 been officially announced yet? Wasn’t KPB’s SOUR CANDY supposed to be appearing in the line soon?
    I thought Sour Candy was going to be in the Signiture Series. I think Martin has an ARC of that one also.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Has Novella 29 been officially announced yet? Wasn’t KPB’s SOUR CANDY supposed to be appearing in the line soon?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Good to hear, am looking forward to it.
    It is a real fast and satisfying read.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I really think you will enjoy this story!
    Good to hear, am looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Just placed my order; glad I saw this thread so that I knew it was hitting the streets. This Novella series, along with the LITTLE BOOKs, are the only two series that I collect.
    I really think you will enjoy this story!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Just placed my order; glad I saw this thread so that I knew it was hitting the streets. This Novella series, along with the LITTLE BOOKs, are the only two series that I collect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X