• Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Simon and Schuster Audio version of Flight or Fright:

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/F...NJF6GY48MNSQF&

Release date 09-04-2018
    I was just confused by the "Cemetery Dance Release" part of that.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Wait... what??
    Simon and Schuster Audio version of Flight or Fright:

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/F...NJF6GY48MNSQF&

Release date 09-04-2018

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    SO this one popped up on my 'Things you might like' list on Audible. Nice to see a Cemetery Dance release on Audible. Not the first time but still a nice thing to see.
    Wait... what??

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    SO this one popped up on my 'Things you might like' list on Audible. Nice to see a Cemetery Dance release on Audible. Not the first time but still a nice thing to see.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes Courtney Skinner is a man. He did the art work for David Morrell's The Hundred Year Christmas among other things. I think he is a good choice for this project.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    DAMN! Sorry for making assumptions! And thank you for setting me straight! Also, please do NOT pass along my suggestion about making the plane look anything like a Southwest Airlines plane. Not that you were in any danger of doing that!
    I thought I'd write another sentence so I could use another exclamation point!

There!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
    Cort Skinner is a friend of mine, and definitely a guy (just ask his wife Elizabeth Massie). I will pass on your suggestion.
    DAMN! Sorry for making assumptions! And thank you for setting me straight! Also, please do NOT pass along my suggestion about making the plane look anything like a Southwest Airlines plane. Not that you were in any danger of doing that!

Leave a comment:

• keithminnion
    replied
    Cort Skinner is a friend of mine, and definitely a guy (just ask his wife Elizabeth Massie). I will pass on your suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Umm this might be too soon, but maybe you can get François Vaillancourt to change the plane on the cover to be a Southwest Airlines plane. Considering what happened yesterday is probably the most terrifying thing I'd image you could experience on a plane and live to talk about.

I don't know what Cortney Skinner's cover will look like, so if she features a plane, please see the above suggestion.
    I think there's probably some copyright / trademark infringement laws that that would be violating.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Umm this might be too soon, but maybe you can get François Vaillancourt to change the plane on the cover to be a Southwest Airlines plane. Considering what happened yesterday is probably the most terrifying thing I'd image you could experience on a plane and live to talk about.

I don't know what Cortney Skinner's cover will look like, so if she features a plane, please see the above suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I believe 1000 for the print run and there will be artwork for each story!

Brian
    WooHoo!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by zachip View Post
    any details how many artist editions, and if there is an artwork for each story?
    I believe 1000 for the print run and there will be artwork for each story!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• zachip
    replied
    any details how many artist editions, and if there is an artwork for each story?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    How about FlightS or FrightS?
    Hmmmm, I'm thinking The Red Eye: Terror at 35,000 Feet.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm in the minority as well as the new Hill story is the draw for me. Not sure I would have ordered it only for the King story.

You boys don't go quitting your day jobs
    How about FlightS or FrightS?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X