X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    The centerfold is in the S/L edition? I got the signed trade hardcover of Widow's Point today. It's another quality CD production and I really like the dustjacket artwork.

Cap
    I bought the signed limited edition and it has the centerfold. I will try to get photos up this weekend. Looks like the cover art from the trade edition.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    My copy arrived! Gorgeous book, more books should come with centerfolds! Finished a book last night so I am starting this one tonight.
    The centerfold is in the S/L edition? I got the signed trade hardcover of Widow's Point today. It's another quality CD production and I really like the dustjacket artwork.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My copy arrived! Gorgeous book, more books should come with centerfolds! Finished a book last night so I am starting this one tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Both my trade and my limited showed up today. Now to figure out when I'll get read this one (and all of the other books that are lying around . . .)

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Got this today. Signed trade hardcover.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    My S/L copy arrived today! I got #67. I'm going to dig into it right now. I'm expecting a good read. :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20464[/ATTACH]
    Great to see one in the wild. I expect mine Saturday and expect to finish the book I am on Saturday or Sunday. Am debating if this should jump to the top of my To Be Read list.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    My S/L copy arrived today! I got #67. I'm going to dig into it right now. I'm expecting a good read. :-)

Widows Point.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Got my shipping notice! Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I am pretty much doing the same. I have been taking my read books (unless they are signed, or part of my keeper collection) to my local used shop that gives credit for trade-ins - any they don't take goes to my local Goodwill used book store for a donation.

Mind you on this one, I jumped on the signed THC.
    Good for you dude. I did have credit with two bookstores in the area where I live. A paperback book place went out of business years ago and a different book store in the same city changed hands, and has changed hands at least one more time since I had credit with the first, original owner. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I want the Trade Hardcover Signed By Both Authors. This looks like exactly the type of book I've come to love. I'm still sticking to my reading project (The books I know I will donate after reading). So far, I've shown remarkable restraint when it comes to buying any more fancy S/L editions. I only gave in once when the recent Save25 CD coupon was offered.

~Cap
    I am pretty much doing the same. I have been taking my read books (unless they are signed, or part of my keeper collection) to my local used shop that gives credit for trade-ins - any they don't take goes to my local Goodwill used book store for a donation.

Mind you on this one, I jumped on the signed THC.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    You owe it to yourself to go back and read a single Chizmar (A Long December). That is a great collection of stories!
    I plan on it. It's inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    My first Chizmar was a half Chizmar. My second Chizmar was a double Chizmar. That escalated quickly.
    You owe it to yourself to go back and read a single Chizmar (A Long December). That is a great collection of stories!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I hadn't even realized it was sold out. Glad a jumped in quick!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I want the Trade Hardcover Signed By Both Authors. This looks like exactly the type of book I've come to love. I'm still sticking to my reading project (The books I know I will donate after reading). So far, I've shown remarkable restraint when it comes to buying any more fancy S/L editions. I only gave in once when the recent Save25 CD coupon was offered.

~Cap

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    This one wasn't for me, but I send Rich and his son big congrats on a quick sellout, and hope all who picked up a copy enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X