Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Dan, it's been six-plus months since Brian offered the photo of the four finished books, which were presumably required for sizing the slipcase...any definitive word on the current status of this last production step of STRANGE WEATHER?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.
    I'm in for the long haul too! Cannot wait to have this one in hand. It looks amazing and will look even better sitting next to my other Joe Hill limited editions. Early 2022 cannot arrive fast enough!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.
    Couldn't help but be a little facetious

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.
    I bailed out on a few as well.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.
    This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    That's a very nice looking set!

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.
    Yes!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    hill01photo.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Burnt Puke
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Done watching this pot boil. It gets here when it gets here.
    Yep. I have too many other pots I need to watch boil. I'll put this one on the back-burner.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Done watching this pot boil. It gets here when it gets here.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was busy watching the Scares That Care Virtual Con over the weekend. Looks like I missed some excitement...........THANK GOD!!!! I guess because I have sooo many books to read that the waiting doesn’t really bother me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X