X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Tracking indicates that my copy will arrive today! Am keeping a third eye on the mailbox.
    Mine arrived today and looks great. I plan to feature pics of it on Twitter tomorrow, if anyone is interested in seeing some glamour shots of this beautiful set.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my copy today and am over the moon. Am so happy to finally have this in hand and to be able to cross this pre-order off of my "pending" list! Am also very glad that the slipcase didn't end up too tight as I like to wrap my books in mylar covers before shelving. This slipcase should allow for that which is great news! All in all, a great way to start my week!!!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Tracking indicates that my copy will arrive today! Am keeping a third eye on the mailbox.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    My copy finally showed acceptance on the 15th - so 8 days after the label was created.

Patience my friend! We've waited seven and a half years for this; a few more days won't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I think the warehouse crew printed all the shipping labels at once this time instead of as they went. So it may take a little while for your tracking to show movement.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hi Dan, Sorry to bug you. Question. I've been checking the tracking number for my copy of Strange Weather since 04/07; however, the status still shows as "label created/USPS awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the books have been shipped yet or was this a case of the tracking numbers being created beforehand? Hope I'm not jumping the gun too much. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I somehow missed this one in 2017. Wonder if I commented anywhere in this thread about it? LOL

Kind of wish I would have bought this.

Congrats to everyone who is getting one of these. It sounds like a very nice set.

Dan Hocker Any extras laying around?
    I think we have a couple of extras. Email Mindy [email protected] she can take care of you if we do.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I somehow missed this one in 2017. Wonder if I commented anywhere in this thread about it? LOL

Kind of wish I would have bought this.

Congrats to everyone who is getting one of these. It sounds like a very nice set.

Dan Hocker Any extras laying around?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Just received my shipping notice! So excited to know that this is on the way!
    Just received mine as well! Hard to believe it's on its way, but very exciting to see that tracking number, makes it feel real.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my shipping notice! So excited to know that this is on the way!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

We're rounding out the first quarter of 2022 . . .
    And they in house and ready to start shipping. Yes it has been a long haul but I have and will always trust the good folks at CD to come through.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Did not receive the confirm address email but I did order this when it was first announced.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Looks Amazing! Also can't wait to check out the interior artwork that was added during the delay!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Looks beautiful, Dan -- thanks for the pics, very exciting!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Sometimes they take a bit to filter out. But the cases arrived in the warehouse today. We're in the middle of shipping a couple of other things, but should be able to start next week. Here are some quick photos I took. The case kinda looks black in these photos for some reason, it's really a dark brown.
    PXL_20220329_174359300.jpgPXL_20220329_174409070.jpgPXL_20220329_174502195.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X