Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Weather by Joe Hill

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.
      Yes!!!

      Comment


        #93
        That's a very nice looking set!

        Comment


          #94
          My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.

          Comment


            #95
            This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.

            Comment


              #96
              I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.
                This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.
                  I bailed out on a few as well.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

                    This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.
                    Couldn't help but be a little facetious

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.
                      I'm in for the long haul too! Cannot wait to have this one in hand. It looks amazing and will look even better sitting next to my other Joe Hill limited editions. Early 2022 cannot arrive fast enough!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X