X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    There should be some. We're not quite done shipping them yet though, but I should know next week sometime.
    Thanks for the response!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    Any chance some of these remaining sets might become available for purchase for members that weren’t around at the time of the original sale? I’d definitely be interested to get one to go along with my book.
    There should be some. We're not quite done shipping them yet though, but I should know next week sometime.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Ahh that is unfortunately gone. I have a bunch of high numbers and low numbers left, but the middle of the pack has all been used.
    Any chance some of these remaining sets might become available for purchase for members that weren’t around at the time of the original sale? I’d definitely be interested to get one to go along with my book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Ahh that is unfortunately gone. I have a bunch of high numbers and low numbers left, but the middle of the pack has all been used.
    Not an issue. Thanks for checking.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The request should have been for #329.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Received my copy in the Netherlands today: hands-down best art portfolio Cemetery Dance ever published.
    It's simply gorgeous!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Let me know what your number request was supposed to be. I might still have it.
    The request should have been for #329.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I received my copy. It appears I forgot to request a number match to the book. That is no big deal though. This is a beautiful portfolio, great job CD!
    Let me know what your number request was supposed to be. I might still have it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I received my copy. It appears I forgot to request a number match to the book. That is no big deal though. This is a beautiful portfolio, great job CD!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got this last night, and I'm impressed! The case is fantastic. It's really well put together, and I love the magnetic closure (I remember discussing this when the IT portfolio came out). The artwork's pretty cool too

This is the best portfolio design to date. Well done, CD!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.
    I am pretty sure I requested a number match to the limited.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The batch of shipping notices from last week would have been all the "specific number request" people. The notices from yesterday are the next chunk of everyone else. Probably about half the remaining portfolios to ship. I think the majority of the number request orders are out the door. I think it's unlikely we'll finish shipping these before Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Looks like mine should reach me tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!
    Congratulations! I doubt I will reach mine until after Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I received mine days ago, but it is still being prepared for shipment according to UPS
    This was the mystery package that UPS said they were delivering last week, but then they sent me another email saying "Oops, it didn't ship yet!"

Right now, it says Scheduled Delivery Thursday 12/19/2019. Yay!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X