X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    And we WILL send another email update as soon as we have firm news. We don't want to give our estimates that we're not 100% sure of at this point. We want to give you the confirmed dates from our vendors once we have those. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Delays happen. Thank you Brian and the rest of the CD staff for all of your hard work!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    And we WILL send another email update as soon as we have firm news. We don't want to give our estimates that we're not 100% sure of at this point. We want to give you the confirmed dates from our vendors once we have those. Thanks for your patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
    Is there any production update on this book. Not sure if I missed any email or announcements in between, so I checked the website and it says there would be an update in July but there is nothing about it.
    I'm pretty sure we sent an email in June or July, and I know we've talked about it on here (I just can't find where right now). Both this and Sleeping Beauties were at the same printer, but that printer unexpectedly shut down. This has forced Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift to our other printer, who's schedule was unfortunately full so this has delayed things a bit. They have to work through the projects we already had rolling before they can start on the new stuff. I don't think we have any estimations yet on this or Sleeping Beauties, but we're really hoping SB will be rolling soon.

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    Is there any production update on this book. Not sure if I missed any email or announcements in between, so I checked the website and it says there would be an update in July but there is nothing about it.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I passed on that offer because I didn't want all of them, particularly Carrie, lol! But the one's I have picked up, I've been very happy with, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I was v happy that I was able to get in on the initial offer of the whole series not long after Carrie was announced.
    I wish I had been able to afford that offer when it was announced. It was a great deal since it was based off the price of Carrie and the subsequent books have been priced slightly higher. I'm sure that The Stand will even higher in price due to the sheer size of the book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was v happy that I was able to get in on the initial offer of the whole series not long after Carrie was announced.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    NEP is no longer releasing books-Right? Cap
    Unfortunately, they are not.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    So that Beserk lettered is so stinking awesome... You have officially broken my jealousy button...

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    That's the lettered edition of SHE LOVES MONSTERS by Simon Clark. The book is centered around a film, hence the themed film-canister metal traycase. Next to the lettered BERSERK that I showed earlier, SHE LOVES MONSTERS is likely the second coolest lettered that NEP released.
    NEP is no longer releasing books-Right? Cap

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    That's the lettered edition of SHE LOVES MONSTERS by Simon Clark. The book is centered around a film, hence the themed film-canister metal traycase. Next to the lettered BERSERK that I showed earlier, SHE LOVES MONSTERS is likely the second coolest lettered that NEP released.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Ron What is under She Loves Monsters? Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Yes, sorry about the severe thread drift.
    No worries. I just hijacked it for the official thread instead of making a new one and confusing things.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Yes, sorry about the severe thread drift.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Thanks for posting this Ron. I was out of the office sick the past 2 days. I have re-purposed your post for the official discussion thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X