Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Look what I saw on Twitter! NightShiftProof.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm thrilled by this news. Going forward, it'll be nothing but Cemetery Dance and Suntup for me. Well, and SST! And maybe a SubPress here and there. Oh and I can't forget Centipede. I am so f**ked.
    ......and BP's little books.......

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    I'm thrilled by this news. Going forward, it'll be nothing but Cemetery Dance and Suntup for me. Well, and SST! And maybe a SubPress here and there. Oh and I can't forget Centipede. I am so f**ked.
    Don't forget you also joined the grim oak press very recently.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    As are the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    That's some great update. Can't wait to see the bonus material ! Really makes it an edition which stands out.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    So that is some pretty exciting news!

I love and appreciate the extras you're trying to include in these editions. I thought The Shining's extras were pretty awesome - and now this!
    Completely agree that this update is fantastic news!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    So that is some pretty exciting news!

I love and appreciate the extras you're trying to include in these editions. I thought The Shining's extras were pretty awesome - and now this!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Oh we've been discussing this very issue at length over on the WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT BRAD? thread that's been hidden from you since BJF started it in May of 2011.
    I KNEW it!! Sneaksy little Freeman!!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm pretty sure we sent an email in June or July, and I know we've talked about it on here (I just can't find where right now). Both this and Sleeping Beauties were at the same printer, but that printer unexpectedly shut down. This has forced Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift to our other printer, who's schedule was unfortunately full so this has delayed things a bit. They have to work through the projects we already had rolling before they can start on the new stuff. I don't think we have any estimations yet on this or Sleeping Beauties, but we're really hoping SB will be rolling soon.
    One of the printers you use shut down, eh? Makes me wonder if the other printer you use now says "Yay, more work!" or something like "Oh, my aching back.... ". Cap

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Actually, it DOES fill me with a little dread, because it gives them more time to decide, "Brad is not worthy of this title!!! He shall NOT receive one!!!"
    Oh we've been discussing this very issue at length over on the WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT BRAD? thread that's been hidden from you since BJF started it in May of 2011.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    And not all delays are equal. A delay from CD doesn't fill me with dread the way a delay would from certain other publishers would.
    Actually, it DOES fill me with a little dread, because it gives them more time to decide, "Brad is not worthy of this title!!! He shall NOT receive one!!!"

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Delays happen. Thank you Brian and the rest of the CD staff for all of your hard work!
    And not all delays are equal. A delay from CD doesn't fill me with dread the way a delay from certain other publishers would.
    Last edited by jeffingoff; 09-11-2018, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    Delays happen. Thank you Brian and the rest of the CD staff for all of your hard work!
    I was just asking. Thank you though for the information. Hope to see that book soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X