Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parviz
    replied
    Woo hoo got my shipping notice today. Unfortunately chose media mail, thankfully mail hasn't been too terrible up here in Maine. Fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I finally got a shipping notice for the Night Shift Gift edition I ordered. I must be the guy at the bottom of the totem pole. Cap

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    Sounds great, Thanks Dan!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Soon actually. Assuming things go according to plan (they rarely do) the traycases are supposed to be shipped to us today. So we should have them Friday or Monday. So shipping in theory should begin next week.

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    Hey guys, when might the Artist Edition ship? I'm waiting to see what the tray case looks like!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Received my copy yesterday (ordered from SubPress). It looks fantastic and goes well with the other volumes published so far in the Doubleday series. It took about five days to be received once they shipped it and that was via media mail; so, I'm pretty happy with USPS for that. Am so glad to finally have this book in hand as it was one of my older pre-orders. Hopefully the wait for The Stand won't be quite so egregious. I believe my oldest pending CD preorders are now The Southern Reach Trilogy and the New Forthcoming 2018 Grab Bag. Am praying that we will finally see those titles published/shipped this year. Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Forgot all about this book. Wish I would have picked this one up.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    My Night Shift arrived yesterday - considering shipment was marked received on 12/30, that's not too bad. 20th Century Ghosts is the last "I wonder when it will get here" package I have in the system.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Gasp!

Status

Out for Delivery

January 8, 2021 at 8:34 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 7:30pm
    Mine is saying Monday...no tracking updates since this, but it says it's in transit.

January 5, 2021, 1:29 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    GREENSBORO NC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Gasp!

Status

Out for Delivery

January 8, 2021 at 8:34 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 7:30pm

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    have media mail....no notification. someday?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Same. I'm sure I also selected Media Mail, so doubtlessly am in that same "lots to go" stack of copies that Dan mentions. Really looking forward to seeing the final product...on-line photos are fine and whatnot, but there's nothing like seeing a book in person, in hand and in vivid color. This book has always been very special to me, and I can't wait to see what CD did with it.
    ...aaannd just received my shipping notification, so Media Mail orders must now really be on the move. Sure looking forward to this one.

Leave a comment:

• mcoffell
    replied
    Received mine today, through Media Mail. Was shipped on the 29th, and original ETA was the 7th. Guess I got lucky! The book looks fantastic. Been waiting for this for a while, as it's my favorite of his collections. Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by warlock664 View Post
    So are there still some Media Mail packages yet to be sent?
    As of today (1-2-21) I still have not received a shipping notification.
    Same. I'm sure I also selected Media Mail, so doubtlessly am in that same "lots to go" stack of copies that Dan mentions. Really looking forward to seeing the final product...on-line photos are fine and whatnot, but there's nothing like seeing a book in person, in hand and in vivid color. This book has always been very special to me, and I can't wait to see what CD did with it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    Just adding to USPS slowdowns and oddness. I had my Night Shift sent Priority and another book sent later by media mail from California. To michigan, both arrived same day. Night Shift was late by about a week. I don't know what is going on. To make it odder according to tracking they delivered the 2 books at 2 different times on the same day.
    Around here the USPS appears to be running multiple trucks to the same address and trucks on Sundays to catch up. I recently had a package dropped at my door about 7:30 AM and another delivered to the parcel box around 2:00 PM on the same day as well as a package delivered to my doorstep on a Sunday morning. I am now caught up on all but one package I am expecting. The one outstanding is my recent Lividian chapbook. Brian shipped it on December 5th and it remains in a Pre-Shipment status with USPS. Having worked with retail logistics for a long time I am guessing it is in a trailer at a post office and they will eventually open that truck and send it on the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X