X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post

Haven't received my shipping notice yet, so I guess the remarqued AE's are still being shipped?

sk
    How about that - just received my shipping notice - yay!

But now I do have a question: when I received my shipping notice for the Night Shift gift, it looked as if USPS was going to take care of the shipping process. But that link never worked - and one or two days later FedEx had taken over and the book was here (Europe) in record time. Very, very happy with FedEx.
    But now, again it seems as if the numbered Artist Edition will be shipped via MIVA (MIVA??? I have NO idea) USPS International Priority. Unless this will change again to FedEx....???

Dan.....anyone in Europe who already received their AE - will this be a FedEx shipment??? Really hope it will be.

sk

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Haven't received mine either. Hope pretty soon!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Still working our way through the regular artist editions. But probably this week I think.
    Haven't received my shipping notice yet, so I guess the remarqued AE's are still being shipped?

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received a notice from FedEx last Friday that they had a shipment from Cemetery Dance for me with an estimated delivery date of 02/05. Received a shipping notice from CD today confirming that this is my Night Shift Artist Edition!
    Mine probably would have been here today if not for the snow. I'm hoping for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received a notice from FedEx last Friday that they had a shipment from Cemetery Dance for me with an estimated delivery date of 02/05. Received a shipping notice from CD today confirming that this is my Night Shift Artist Edition!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Still working our way through the regular artist editions. But probably this week I think.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Dan - Where are you on the remarqued artist editions? Anytime soon? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by warlock664 View Post
    To anyone who has received their copy of the Gift Edition of Night Shift: was your copy shrink wrapped?
    My copy was not, though it was encased in bubble wrap. I found that odd since the other two Doubleday SK books I own ( ‘Salem’s Lot and The Shining) were shrink wrapped.
    Carrie, Salems' Lot, and The Shining were slipcased by the book manufacturer. Because of COVID the Night Shift books were finished 2 months before the slipcases, so they could not be cased at the manufacturer and were cased by hand in the warehouse. We do not have a shrink wrap machine. Also as a rule of thumb, we highly reccomend removing the shrink wrap anyways. Unless you're in a perfectly humidity controlled environment, shrink wrap can trap moisture and cause mold. We've seen it before.

Leave a comment:

• warlock664
    replied
    To anyone who has received their copy of the Gift Edition of Night Shift: was your copy shrink wrapped?
    My copy was not, though it was encased in bubble wrap. I found that odd since the other two Doubleday SK books I own ( ‘Salem’s Lot and The Shining) were shrink wrapped.

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    OOhhh wow... It's gorgeous! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Vamperotika View Post
    I see the Artist Edition is shipping, any pics of what the traycase looks like?
    Mr. Freeman posted these photos elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    I see the Artist Edition is shipping, any pics of what the traycase looks like?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    My copy arrived yesterday. The book is amazing. I finally looked at the tracking and was surprised at the few stops this book made on the way. But those stops were for days at a time. The book was shipped on December 23rd and arrived on January 19th so almost a month. Still not bad considering how backed up the post office is still. Anyway the book is a masterpiece and was worth the wait. Congratulations CD on another outstanding production
    Hey, the Night Shift is rough. Takes a few days to recoup between stops

I didn't purchase the book initially but did get a pretty good deal on the aftermarket. Plus made a Hill fan very happy.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My copy arrived yesterday. The book is amazing. I finally looked at the tracking and was surprised at the few stops this book made on the way. But those stops were for days at a time. The book was shipped on December 23rd and arrived on January 19th so almost a month. Still not bad considering how backed up the post office is still. Anyway the book is a masterpiece and was worth the wait. Congratulations CD on another outstanding production

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Just coming in to say my Night Shift issue was completely my misunderstanding.

nothing to see here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X