No announcement yet.

NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working our way through the regular artist editions. But probably this week I think.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Received a notice from FedEx last Friday that they had a shipment from Cemetery Dance for me with an estimated delivery date of 02/05. Received a shipping notice from CD today confirming that this is my Night Shift Artist Edition!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Received a notice from FedEx last Friday that they had a shipment from Cemetery Dance for me with an estimated delivery date of 02/05. Received a shipping notice from CD today confirming that this is my Night Shift Artist Edition!
        Mine probably would have been here today if not for the snow. I'm hoping for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Still working our way through the regular artist editions. But probably this week I think.
          Haven't received my shipping notice yet, so I guess the remarqued AE's are still being shipped?

sk

Comment

Haven't received mine either. Hope pretty soon!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post

Haven't received my shipping notice yet, so I guess the remarqued AE's are still being shipped?

sk
              How about that - just received my shipping notice - yay!

But now I do have a question: when I received my shipping notice for the Night Shift gift, it looked as if USPS was going to take care of the shipping process. But that link never worked - and one or two days later FedEx had taken over and the book was here (Europe) in record time. Very, very happy with FedEx.
              But now, again it seems as if the numbered Artist Edition will be shipped via MIVA (MIVA??? I have NO idea) USPS International Priority. Unless this will change again to FedEx....???

Dan.....anyone in Europe who already received their AE - will this be a FedEx shipment??? Really hope it will be.

sk

Comment

How about that - just received my shipping notice - yay!

But now I do have a question: when I received my shipping notice for the Night Shift gift, it looked as if USPS was going to take care of the shipping process. But that link never worked - and one or two days later FedEx had taken over and the book was here (Europe) in record time. Very, very happy with FedEx.
                But now, again it seems as if the numbered Artist Edition will be shipped via MIVA (MIVA??? I have NO idea) USPS International Priority. Unless this will change again to FedEx....???

Dan.....anyone in Europe who already received their AE - will this be a FedEx shipment??? Really hope it will be.

sk
                Well......happy to report I received a FedEx shipping notice as well......via a text message sent to my phone.
                But then - why a USPS notification by e-mail as well???

sk

Comment

I don't know how I missed these posts. Sorry about that. But basically we shipped it via FedEx, but didn't change the shipping method in our order management software. So the software just assumed the tracking number it was given was for USPS. On older orders where it makes sense to do so we're switching people to FedEx international.

Instagram

Comment

Also I'd like to mention that we'll be shipping the NS art portfolios soon. Hopefully next week.

Instagram

Comment

Hey Dan- I like that you have switched from using packing peanuts to paper. It is much easier to recycle.

Comment

Same. It's much less messy. It's not as reliable of a packing medium as peanuts are, but way better on the cleanup / environment front.

Instagram

Comment

Also I'd like to mention that we'll be shipping the NS art portfolios soon. Hopefully next week.
                          That's fantastic news!! Love those portfolios!!
                          And while we're at it - any idea when the lettered (Night Shift) will go out?

sk

Comment

That's fantastic news!! Love those portfolios!!
                            And while we're at it - any idea when the lettered (Night Shift) will go out?

sk
                            Not yet. I believe the cases for those are still in production. I don't think we have a estimated completion date yet.

Instagram

Comment

Not yet. I believe the cases for those are still in production. I don't think we have a estimated completion date yet.
                              Thanks, Dan.
                              I'm sure the end result will be worth the wait!

sk

Comment

Same. It's much less messy. It's not as reliable of a packing medium as peanuts are, but way better on the cleanup / environment front.
                                You could use the biodegradable corn starch ones - you can wash those down the sink/shower. I usually toss them into the bathtub, and by the time the shower warms up, they've pretty much all washed down the drain.

But they're probably a bit pricier than the ol' reliable kraft paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X