X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.
    Completely agree.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.
    I was both shocked the person would ask and impressed with how kindly Mr. Hill declined to sign it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.
    To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.
    That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.
    REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Somehow I can see Joe doing this LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    WOOHOO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We’re very pleased to report the “bluelines” and “dust jacket proofs” have arrived for SLEEPING BEAUTIES and everything looks great. In addition, our slipcase and traycase makers have adjusted the case sizing a tiny bit based on the new dummy book and they are hard at work on the cases. We’ll post another update in January when we have a little better idea of when the printer will be finished with their work. Thank you again for all of your patience and support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It's at the printer and in production. I can't really give you much more than that. Maybe Brian can say more, but I don't really have any more information than "the printer is working on it" to share.
    Sounds like she's stirring to me! I was looking over that dummy book (from the previous printer) and Smeagol popped out.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just wondering if maybe a certain Prince might have paid Aurora a visit and got her woke?
    It's at the printer and in production. I can't really give you much more than that. Maybe Brian can say more, but I don't really have any more information than "the printer is working on it" to share.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Just wondering if maybe a certain Prince might have paid Aurora a visit and got her woke?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Looking good!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X