X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.
    I'd love to tell you that. I have no idea. Still waiting on the books to get here. In theory we could be shipping as early as Thursday, but more likely it won't be until mid next week. But honestly I just have no idea when the books are going to get here, it's kinda a whole thing. This "one of our printers purchased the other printer" thing has really made a big mess of things.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Dan, do you know when you expect the shipping of SB to start? I know it will take a good while for all of them to get out the door.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.
    I think there's a couple of those as well. We usually pull these early so we don't over sell, and with the delay's on this one there were some cancellations. So there won't be many, but there will probably be a few. I'm not sure how we'll offer these, but don't ask me to sell you one now, we'll probably find a way to give everyone a fair shot. I say that for the gifts as well, but that's more about making sure we've accounted for contributor copies and damages more than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.
    Do you think there will be copies of the Artist Edition? That's a higher print run than the normal AEs. But it's also signed by Kings. So I wonder if anyone would have cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    There will probably be extra copies of the Gift Edition. (Don't ask me to sell you one now). This is a fairly low run on gift editions for us, so I suspect they will be fairly scarce on the aftermarket once they're gone.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.
    I thank you for the info. and I did go to darkregions.com and look into making a purchase. First--They (Dark Regions) blatantly ask for a tip--Tacky! Tax is $9 and I'm unsure what the shipping would be. So, to sum it up $25 extra, according to sholloman81, plus tax and shipping. No way! I'm sorry--In my humble opinion that total cost is simply too much. I'm with Brian 861 and hoping for an announcement for extra copies of the slipcased gift edition. I can hope my wish is granted.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    FYI- Happened to notice that Dark Regions Press still has four copies of the CD gift edition of Sleeping Beauties. They are 25 bucks more than the list price; however, this might still be an option for anyone that missed out and would still like a copy.
    Interesting. I still holding out for a CDCC announcement for extra copies.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    I ordered the gift edition late in the game and I'm sure it was only available then because of dropouts. I didn't have funds available when it went up for sale.
    I simply can't afford the S/L edition. I would love to get a copy of the Sleeping Beauties gift edition. Cap

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    The Gift Edition looks very nice, but that Limited Edition traycase is amazing looking!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It's been an insanely busy month between CD and some other things, but I finally got these posted today:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...photo-gallery/

As a reminder, we had a really hard time photographing this one... it looks a lot better in person, so if you like the photos, you should really love it in person! It will be shipping soon, more news to come. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian
    The pics look great!! Can't wait to see this one up close!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    It's been an insanely busy month between CD and some other things, but I finally got these posted today:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...photo-gallery/

As a reminder, we had a really hard time photographing this one... it looks a lot better in person, so if you like the photos, you should really love it in person! It will be shipping soon, more news to come. Thanks again for your patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Can't wait to see the new shelves. The teasers look really nice! Are you back in your home?
    THANK you Martin! No I'm not back in there yet. Almost. I took the opportunity with the house being empty to assemble a new Ikea wall unit. It's a Besta and it's a beast.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I don't think the wait was all that excessive in general terms. But with a high-value, top-priority book like SB, or any book signed by King, people become a lot less patient. Collectors assume that CD will focus on this project and therefore it will be put ahead of everything else. You'll also get more people who don't otherwise collect limited editions and just show up here for King and they might not understand the small press world. And the longer the wait, the more opportunity for people's fortunes to change and maybe need to cancel orders to save money. So with all that in mind I can see how copies might be available on this edition. Though it won't be my copy. HELL NO! The wait was definitely not more than I could bear. And I'm going to use that unboxing to show off my new bookshelves.
    Can't wait to see the new shelves. The teasers look really nice! Are you back in your home?

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    I ordered the gift edition late in the game and I'm sure it was only available then because of dropouts. I didn't have funds available when it went up for sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X