Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Here's my unboxing video. For those who suffer through the whole thing, you win nothing. nothing is at the end of this video. Nothing but emptiness.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Well I had a Sleeping Beauty waiting for me when I arrived home today. And yes, she is a beauty! Great job Cemetery Dance!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Make sure you send me the link. Maybe I can get Brian to put it in a newsletter or promote it on social media.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.
    Dan is just trying to give you time for a few set and script changes for the unboxing video. Really, he is doing it for your own good. Just think how bad you would feel if you just made a willy-nilly video for this one!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.
    I think we all deserve something extra special for this unboxing video. I'm sure we can come up with something fun.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    In just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-10-2019, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    UPS is so goddamned ready for my shipment!
    And my shipment is sooooooo freaking ready for UPS!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!
    My LE came today, and I have to agree. What a book!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain.
    With my monthly stipend from CD I currently have enough in my account to buy it but was hoping to keep that for future purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.
    Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Just received my Gift and Limited. Couldn't be happier both are top notch!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I received my gift and limited editions later. I've been buying CD books for over 20 years and I am still amazed at the quality of the productions. Both were gorgeous volumes!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X