• Show
Clear All

• Tommy
    replied
    Dibs on any leftovers!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I had to take these fast because I need to run out the door, but the VIP review copies for GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX arrived. There are 20 of these and most of them are reserved for important business associates of the authors plus a few "very important" publications that will be reviewing the book:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Mr. Chizmar has put chapter 1 up for preview at his website. http://richardchizmar.com/books-as-w...ys-button-box/

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    When will the lottery entries be selected? ~Cap
    Come and gone, Steven. All entrants have been notified.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The first few lottery entries selected will be able to buy either the Limited Edition or the Lettered Edition until the Lettered Editions have sold.

Brian
    When will the lottery entries be selected? ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Still haven't seen any messages.

Emailed yesterday and I've checked my spam folders. Boo.

Maybe I have gotten them - not sure - by the way the comments above come across, I feel like I might be missing something, but it's always so vague. If only there were a special sub forum or something.

Anyone who hasn't received this week's CDCC notes should send me an email:

[email protected]

We switched to a new mail server, so you may also want to check your SPAM folder to be safe.

Brian
    Last edited by TacomaDiver; 03-11-2017, 02:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

[email protected]

We switched to a new mail server, so you may also want to check your SPAM folder to be safe.

Brian
    Email sent! Thanks, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    This is not the week to miss the CDCC emails!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I still haven't received the CDCC email...I even slipped Brian an extra twenty at the beginning of the new club to make sure my email was sent first!

[email protected]

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I still haven't received the CDCC email...I even slipped Brian an extra twenty at the beginning of the new club to make sure my email was sent first!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Please let us know what bridge you'll be sleeping under and what time you usually fall asleep!!
    Bridge? I don't expect to be that high-class. If I can hold off going homeless until after October of next year, you'll find me with some pretty sweet editions!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Monday was brutal on my budget and then today I get an offer from the CDCC that I will probably not be able to resist. Our friends at Cemetery Dance need to take a vacation!
    CDCC offer? I haven't received an email yet...now the suspense is killing me!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Now I'm losing my mind wondering what I'm missing out on!

I'll just have to remind myself about all the things I've already bought. And how my financial maneuvers are setting me up to be a homeless guy sleeping under piles of slipcased and tray cased horror.
    Please let us know what bridge you'll be sleeping under and what time you usually fall asleep!!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I hear ya, Martin! I'm not even going to attempt to resist the latest CDCC offer. And LMAO about the coin! That'd be classic!
    Now I'm losing my mind wondering what I'm missing out on!

I'll just have to remind myself about all the things I've already bought. And how my financial maneuvers are setting me up to be a homeless guy sleeping under piles of slipcased and tray cased horror.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I have specifically avoided joining the CDCC for these exact reasons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X