Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Word on the street is you are going to a third printing. Congratulations to all involved!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Word on the street is you are going to a third printing. Congratulations to all involved!
      That is awesome!

      Comment


        YES! Third printing has been ordered and we're down to our last 100 copies of the 1st printing:

        http://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendys...d-chizmar.html

        Brian
        Brian James Freeman
        brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

        Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
        Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          Received my Nocturnal Reader's box. I like it but am not blown away by it. I am on the fence about continuing my subscription. At this point I am leaning toward getting next months box and deciding after that. I will list the contents in a spoiler box in case anyone is waiting on theirs and does not want to hear about them yet.

          Spoiler!


          I will try to get pictures posted this weekend.
          Last edited by Martin; 06-07-2017, 04:29 AM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my Nocturnal Reader's box.
            Haven't received mine yet, but I did cancel my subscription as I was only interested in June's (King) box.
            Shipping to Europe doubles the price of these boxes.

            sk

            Comment


              Yea I would've warned you guys about the other book, but I didn't want to spoil the box. He wanted a 2nd book from us and that one was the only one we had enough copies of to give him. Plus we figured most of his customers probably didn't overlap with our customer base much, since no one seemed to have ever heard of the box until now.
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Yea I would've warned you guys about the other book, but I didn't want to spoil the box. He wanted a 2nd book from us and that one was the only one we had enough copies of to give him. Plus we figured most of his customers probably didn't overlap with our customer base much, since no one seemed to have ever heard of the box until now.
                Not a problem for me as I feel I got my value for the purchase without regard to the second book.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Received my Nocturnal Reader's box. I like it but am not blown away by it. I am on the fence about continuing my subscription. At this point I am leaning toward getting next months box and deciding after that.
                  I felt exactly the same way. I have two copies of the second book as well--one is a PC of the Lettered Edition. So I was less than thrilled to get it a third time. I am hugely interested in the July box so I am going to let my subscription ride. If I have the same reaction next month, I'll probably cancel. Otherwise it's just a subscription to anticipation with a disappointing aftertaste.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    I felt exactly the same way. I have two copies of the second book as well--one is a PC of the Lettered Edition. So I was less than thrilled to get it a third time. I am hugely interested in the July box so I am going to let my subscription ride. If I have the same reaction next month, I'll probably cancel. Otherwise it's just a subscription to anticipation with a disappointing aftertaste.
                    That tends to be how subscription boxes go in my experience. Except for the food related ones. I've never really been disappointed with any of those that I've gotten.
                    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                    Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

                    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                    Comment


                      For those interested in the trinkets included in The Nocturnal Reader's All Hail the King box they now have a few extras for sale.

                      They currently are offering:

                      Firestarter Tea = $3.00
                      Sticker Set = $2.00
                      Greetings from Derry Magnet = $6.00
                      Jordy Verrill Patch = $3.00
                      Dark Tower Bandana = $8.00
                      Castle Rock Coin = $4.00

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        For those interested in the trinkets included in The Nocturnal Reader's All Hail the King box they now have a few extras for sale.

                        They currently are offering:

                        Firestarter Tea = $3.00
                        Sticker Set = $2.00
                        Greetings from Derry Magnet = $6.00
                        Jordy Verrill Patch = $3.00
                        Dark Tower Bandana = $8.00
                        Castle Rock Coin = $4.00
                        Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the magnet, which is the only thing I really liked enough to spend money on

                        Comment


                          The Gwendy's Button Box is currently on sale for $2.99:
                          https://www.amazon.com/Gwendys-Butto...27s+button+box

                          Comment


                            The slipcases for this should start shipping on Thursday / Friday.
                            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                            Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

                            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                            Comment


                              I discovered the wonders of Cemetery Dance when I saw GBB on Amazon, bought it, and thought - who is this Richard Chizmar feller?
                              One thing led to another, and now I'm in it up to my eyeballs.

                              A question (which I suspect I already know the answer to). Are there any slipcases available to buy separately for the trade hardback, and if so, do they fit the trade hardback?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                                I discovered the wonders of Cemetery Dance when I saw GBB on Amazon, bought it, and thought - who is this Richard Chizmar feller?
                                One thing led to another, and now I'm in it up to my eyeballs.

                                A question (which I suspect I already know the answer to). Are there any slipcases available to buy separately for the trade hardback, and if so, do they fit the trade hardback?
                                I suspect there will be extras. I won't know until after we ship out all the preorders. I'll post back here when I know for sure.
                                CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                                Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

                                Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X