X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsweet
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The next hardcover issue is actually at the printer now (I just remembered to update the Production Updates page with that this morning!) and the next FOUR after that will be ready to go in the next 8 to 10 weeks if all goes well!

Brian
    Great! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    The new issue arrived on Friday and I am almost done with it. Quite a few new authors to me in this issue. So far most of the stories are really good. Thanks guys for doing what you do. Finding new writers that are keeping the horror and suspense market going. Looking forward to the summer issue.
    Can't wait for my copy to arrive. I am now seventeen years into a lifetime subscription and cannot count the number of new authors Cemetery Dance Magazine has introduced me to!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The new issue arrived on Friday and I am almost done with it. Quite a few new authors to me in this issue. So far most of the stories are really good. Thanks guys for doing what you do. Finding new writers that are keeping the horror and suspense market going. Looking forward to the summer issue.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Brian you might want to check out his website: http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/homepage.html

There are restrictions to what you can get, especially if limited editions were done, but it looks like you can order a lot of prints from him directly. I've looked around his site and didn't see this one posted up yet and honestly am only beginning to familiarize myself with his style, but he's got a TON of great stuff there. The guy's amazing!
    Sweet, Andrew. Thanks for the lead!

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Would love to own a print of that art!
    Brian you might want to check out his website: http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/homepage.html

There are restrictions to what you can get, especially if limited editions were done, but it looks like you can order a lot of prints from him directly. I've looked around his site and didn't see this one posted up yet and honestly am only beginning to familiarize myself with his style, but he's got a TON of great stuff there. The guy's amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jsweet View Post
    I bought a subscription to the hardcover edition a couple of years ago. Are you guys still publishing those? I see the subscription is no longer offered on the website, and I haven't received one as it seems you haven't published any since I signed up.
    The next hardcover issue is actually at the printer now (I just remembered to update the Production Updates page with that this morning!) and the next FOUR after that will be ready to go in the next 8 to 10 weeks if all goes well!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jsweet View Post
    I bought a subscription to the hardcover edition a couple of years ago. Are you guys still publishing those? I see the subscription is no longer offered on the website, and I haven't received one as it seems you haven't published any since I signed up.
    They're still coming. Brian may have more details. I just know they're still in the works.

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Our goal is for three issues this year. CD #73, which is shipping to subscribers now; CD #74/75 out this summer (it's already 200 pages, including a 30,000 word novella from a New York Times bestseller author most folks here love); and CD #76 out for Halloween.

Three issues per year is basically the goal going forward. I'd love for four to happen, but with the resources required for the book line, there just might not be time.

We've also have hired Blu Gilliand as our new managing editor to keep us organized and on track. He's in the learning phase right now, but he's super smart and loves the genre, so I think he'll help a ton.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Would love to own a print of that art!

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Awesome! Mr. Chong definitely knows how to conjure images from stories.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That is an amazing cover.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Wow!!!!! That is incredible!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Thanks Brian and Dan!

Oh and the cover to 74/75 is magnificent!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Well, now that this thread exists, it seems like a good place for me to post the cover artwork for CD #74/75:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    New subscriber question -

I bought my first subscription during your Leap Day Sale. When should I expect that to start? This issue? Next?
    I believe you'll be getting CD #73, but it'll be shipped from our warehouse when our copies get here.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X