X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Wow, that is terrible. It's painful to think that a bunch of Glenn's art was likely just up and destroyed by the postal service
    My guess is that somewhere down the line we'll find them here somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Remarques will be a little bit. We typically ship those last, so we don't mix them up with the regular ones. Plus the remarque sheets from Glenn either went missing in the mail to us or just went missing period so he's working on new ones now.
    No worries, I'm not actually in a hurry. I figured the remarqued copies would be coming later. Too bad about Glenn's remarques, that's really brutal. I can't recall if I ordered one from Glenn, or just Dave.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Remarques will be a little bit. We typically ship those last, so we don't mix them up with the regular ones. Plus the remarque sheets from Glenn either went missing in the mail to us or just went missing period so he's working on new ones now.
    Wow, that is terrible. It's painful to think that a bunch of Glenn's art was likely just up and destroyed by the postal service

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Hoping mine comes soon. I look forward to seeing the remarque I receive!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Hoping mine comes soon. I look forward to seeing the remarque I receive!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    I got a shipping notice for this the other day and it looks like it'll be delivered Wednesday. Awesome!

Any word on a similar portfolio for The Shining?
    We won't make that decision until after these ship and probably until after The Shining is ready and shipped.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I got a shipping notice for this the other day and it looks like it'll be delivered Wednesday. Awesome!

Any word on a similar portfolio for The Shining?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Phew! Found it. Searched my Gmail on gmail.com instead of using the remote search on my phone then jumped to November 2015 and found it. Thanks for the help. Saved me from bugging poor Mindy again.
    That's good. I always forget what I ordered too. We got a second email for this earlier in the year and I accidentally ordered it again I had to bug Mindy for that one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    It hasn't shipped, but I ordered it on 11/30/15, so it's been a while.
    12/01/15 here.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Phew! Found it. Searched my Gmail on gmail.com instead of using the remote search on my phone then jumped to November 2015 and found it. Thanks for the help. Saved me from bugging poor Mindy again.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Did this ship? I have no idea if i even ordered it. I don't recall ever getting the emajl let alone ordering it
    It hasn't shipped, but I ordered it on 11/30/15, so it's been a while.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Did this ship? I have no idea if i even ordered it. I don't recall ever getting the emajl let alone ordering it

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    Any news or updates on the progress of this portfolio?

Also how long till a portfolio for The Shining?
    I think we'll have a pretty good update on 'SALEM'S LOT next month.

I'm not sure when we'll be announcing THE SHINING portfolio, but we're working on it.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Any news or updates on the progress of this portfolio?

Also how long till a portfolio for The Shining?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Thank you for your most generous offer, Brian, but no, thanks - I'll suffer!

sk
    LOL!! I figured you'd find a way to live with it .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X