CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Ok so apparently we just forgot about this. We're discussion how to make up for having missed a couple here. The plan was a flat % off coupon that was good for the whole store each month. Brian and I are discussing now how to make up for having missed the first couple of months. Glad you guys said something because honestly no one else has mentioned it and both Brian and I clearly forgot about offering it.
    The recent CDCC offer triggered my memory. And that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Brian and I are discussing now how to make up for having missed the first couple of months.
      I think the solution is obvious. Free signed Stephen King books for all members! I'm sure Richard Chizmar can arrange it.

But seriously, I had totally forgotten about the shopping spree too until it was mentioned here recently. I'm sure that whatever you and Brian come up with will be more than fair, Dan.

Comment

I just received the email about the CDCC "upgrade". Very nice and generous solution that should be more than acceptable to everyone. Thank you, CD!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          I just received the email about the CDCC "upgrade". Very nice and generous solution that should be more than acceptable to everyone. Thank you, CD!
          Agreed! I'd be good with that each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            Yes indeed, very nice of CD to do that for us!

Comment

I'm going to agree. Very generous of CD. Im happy with this solution.

Comment

More than fair solution!

Comment

As usual CD more then comes through . This was a great gesture on their part especially with the way things have been this past year.

Comment

just want to add my own thank you to the list, was a shock email for me to say the least!

Comment

I missed on CDCC this year, regrettably. Would anybody be willing to message me about what happened? I'm the curious sort! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                        I missed on CDCC this year, regrettably. Would anybody be willing to message me about what happened? I'm the curious sort! ;-)
                        Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Sent.
                          Thank you! Very cool of them. I definitely have to get back on board next year. First time having missed CDCC since discovering them... :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Could someone please remind me of the details for the latest CDCC membership? I thought we were to receive a discount code or the like each month. Thanks!
                            I would really appreciate a reminder of all the details as well.

I wanted to join the club for years but it was never do-able until CDCC 11. When the email announcing memberships were open, I jumped on it - perhaps too quickly, causing me to not pay attention to the details of this year's membership? (It's also very likely my excitement was pouring fuel on my usual ADD brain and I signed away my children or something...) Thus far, I have only received emails of book sales (preorders and such) that aren't in my budget this year, or haven't been my cup of tea.

So please tell me there's a bit more to my membership?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrose View Post

I would really appreciate a reminder of all the details as well.

I wanted to join the club for years but it was never do-able until CDCC 11. When the email announcing memberships were open, I jumped on it - perhaps too quickly, causing me to not pay attention to the details of this year's membership? (It's also very likely my excitement was pouring fuel on my usual ADD brain and I signed away my children or something...) Thus far, I have only received emails of book sales (preorders and such) that aren't in my budget this year, or haven't been my cup of tea.

So please tell me there's a bit more to my membership?
                              As a member of the new Cemetery Dance Collectors Club, you will receive:
                              * Exclusive special offers and discounts sent straight to your inbox for the next 12 months
                              These special offers include exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals.
                              * Advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions before the general public and discounts of up to 20% off the retail price
                              When a book sells out in days or even hours, every minute counts -- and you'll be notified about our new books before the general public! This early notice can make a huge difference: just ask previous members of the CDCC who managed to snag their first STEPHEN KING SIGNED LIMITED EDITION thanks to their membership!
                              * Advance notice of books from other publishers before the general public and discounts of up to 25% off the retail price
                              We offer the CDCC discounts on other publishers' books that we cannot offer the general public. In addition, whenever we only receive 25 or 50 copies of a signed Limited Edition from another publisher, those copies are offered first to the CDCC -- and if all the copies sell, those titles are never offered in the regular newsletter.
                              * Advance notice of special offers such as Grab Bags and other heavily discounted deals
                              Some specials are extremely limited and most are for a very limited time only, so members are notified of these new deals before the general public, giving them a better shot at getting their order placed in time. (Sometimes we're even able to offer discounts on these special deals, making something that's already a terrific value even better for the CDCC members.)
                              * Opportunities to purchase books and other collectibles never offered to the general public
                              When we have so few copies of a collectible that it would quickly oversell, we email JUST the Collectors Club, so you have the opportunity to add something very cool to your collection that we can't offer the general public. Some examples of what we've offered in the past include Stephen King signed Limited Editions, signed and framed Stephen King artwork, books that were Out of Print on publication that we had a few extra copies of, and even some incredible items from private collections that we sold on consignment.
                              * An exclusive Signed "Not For Sale" Limited Edition Hardcover Produced ONLY For Members
                              One of our most popular Bonus Items of all-time is our "Not For Sale" signed Limited Edition hardcovers, which are printed only for members of the CDCC and not sold to retailers or the general public, and this year we have something really special we think our collectors will really love... a brand new book by Brian Keene and Bev Vincent, which has never-before-published anywhere! We cannot say more just yet, except that the book is already designed and reader for the printer, and the authors have set aside time to sign the signature sheets as soon as we know the print run, which is determined by the number of members in the club!
                              * An exclusive Signed "Not For Sale" Limited Edition Chapbook Produced ONLY For Members
                              One of our favorite authors is contributing a story that we will turn into one of our very cool signed Limited Edition chapbooks and print exclusively for members of the CDCC.
                              * Plus a brand new feature we've never offered before: a "one day only spending spree" each and every month of your membership!
                              If you've ever wanted to go wild in the Cemetery Dance store, then we have the deal for you! Each month, we'll send CDCC members an exclusive, one day only coupon code that can be used on as many items as you can stuff into your virtual shopping cart! There will be NO maximum savings!

* The paragraph above was replaced by a $10 monthly credit for each month of membership
                              * And yes, there will be OPTIONAL Exclusive CDCC-Only Items this year!
                              There will still be "Exclusive CDCC-Only Bonus Items" for those who dig them, but these items are entirely OPTIONAL, which has allowed us to lower the membership cost in recent years since you don't have to pay for items you don't actually need or wait. For example, we might make a new Cemetery Dance baseball cap or a brand new Stephen King artwork poster, and as a CDCC member you'll have the exclusive opportunity to purchase one IF you want one! This means, instead of paying upfront in the form of a higher membership fee for bonus items you might not even want, you can just select the items you DO want over the course of the next year and pay for those. This lowers costs for all of our members!

Comment

Do we have any clues to what the chapbook is yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X