CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post
    My chapbook arrived and it made for a very unique unboxing for me, haha!

https://youtu.be/NtOb2fRVilU
    My copy has a crease from shipment but does not suffer from the trimming issue you have. Nice video as always!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
      My chapbook arrived and it made for a very unique unboxing for me, haha!

https://youtu.be/NtOb2fRVilU
      Yikes!! I better check mine out more carefully when I get home tonight.

Comment

Mine required a short stay at the flattening ward of Dr. Jeffingoff's book hospital. But it's good as new now.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          Mine required a short stay at the flattening ward of Dr. Jeffingoff's book hospital. But it's good as new now.
          Mine requires the same medical attention but that doctor is not in my chap books network so I must settle with home remedies.

Comment

Could someone please remind me of the details for the latest CDCC membership? I thought we were to receive a discount code or the like each month. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Could someone please remind me of the details for the latest CDCC membership? I thought we were to receive a discount code or the like each month. Thanks!
              I think that was only for CDCC 10. It was a $10 credit every month. The last $10 credit I received with CDCC 10 was last September. I don't think a credit like that was offered with CDCC 11.

I'm trying to find the perks that were supposed to come with CDCC 11 but I'm having trouble locating it. My order confirmation email says "Monthly SPENDING SPREE for members only!".
              Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-12-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I think that was only for CDCC 10. It was a $10 credit every month. The last $10 credit I received with CDCC 10 was last September. I don't think a credit like that was offered with CDCC 11.

I'm trying to find the perks that were supposed to come with CDCC 11 but I'm having trouble locating it. My order confirmation email says "Monthly SPENDING SPREE for members only!".
                Thanks. I know it was no longer a credit but the spending spree does ring a bell. I don't believe we have received such an offer each month as of this date. Hopefully Brian or Dan will clarify.

Comment

Here is the item you are remembering.

* Plus a brand new feature we've never offered before: a "one day only spending spree" each and every month of your membership!
                  If you've ever wanted to go wild in the Cemetery Dance store, then we have the deal for you! Each month, we'll send CDCC members an exclusive, one day only coupon code that can be used on as many items as you can stuff into your virtual shopping cart! There will be NO maximum savings!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

* Plus a brand new feature we've never offered before: a "one day only spending spree" each and every month of your membership!
                    If you've ever wanted to go wild in the Cemetery Dance store, then we have the deal for you! Each month, we'll send CDCC members an exclusive, one day only coupon code that can be used on as many items as you can stuff into your virtual shopping cart! There will be NO maximum savings!
                    That's it. I believe we are several months over due on this being sent out each month. Unless I'm missing something and you guys have been receiving this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

That's it. I believe we are several months over due on this being sent out each month. Unless I'm missing something and you guys have been receiving this.
                      Nope. Have not received anything yet. My guess is that things are backed up more then they thought they would be now. 2021 is starting out the way 2020 was the last 10 months. And COVID isn’t getting any better .

Comment

Really not too impressed with the cdcc club. This is my first year and its not looking like I'll be signing up next year. Not too many things to be buying on the spending spree anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                          Really not too impressed with the cdcc club. This is my first year and its not looking like I'll be signing up next year. Not too many things to be buying on the spending spree anyways.
                          Sorry to hear that Danny. Out of curiosity what were you expecting and how isn't it living up to those expectations?
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Sorry to hear that Danny. Out of curiosity what were you expecting and how isn't it living up to those expectations?
                            I just haven't been able to take advantage of a discounted book yet. More of a preference thing. Haven't seen something i would want to purchase.
                            Just like everyone else, I'm real curious what the shopping spree a month will look like.
                            I might need to practice some patience is all.
                            While your reading this, who wrote the chapbook we are getting?

Comment

Dan,
                              It sounds like several of us are unsure of how the 'spending spree' manifests in offers. Can you offer any clarity?

Comment

Dan,
                                It sounds like several of us are unsure of how the 'spending spree' manifests in offers. Can you offer any clarity?
                                Ok so apparently we just forgot about this. We're discussion how to make up for having missed a couple here. The plan was a flat % off coupon that was good for the whole store each month. Brian and I are discussing now how to make up for having missed the first couple of months. Glad you guys said something because honestly no one else has mentioned it and both Brian and I clearly forgot about offering it.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X