X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'd probably buy that. Dan, Strand's new novella isn't showing on the Novella Series page. FYI.
    I'll let Brian know. Probably just forgot to assign the category.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I'd probably buy that. Dan, Strand's new novella isn't showing on the Novella Series page. FYI.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The monthly Teespring stuff was only for CDCC 10. One time deal to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CDCC. To be honest the Teespring deals weren't really all that popular. Pretty sure if I crunched the numbers on those we probably actually lost money. We are going to be trying some CDCC items sold through the CD website again though. This isn't to say there won't be more Teespring stuff in the future, but we can't really keep up with the "new item every month" thing we did last year. Towards the end we where really struggling for ideas. Here's a preview of what will be the first offering.
    generate.png
    I like that!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The monthly Teespring stuff was only for CDCC 10. One time deal to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CDCC. To be honest the Teespring deals weren't really all that popular. Pretty sure if I crunched the numbers on those we probably actually lost money. We are going to be trying some CDCC items sold through the CD website again though. This isn't to say there won't be more Teespring stuff in the future, but we can't really keep up with the "new item every month" thing we did last year. Towards the end we where really struggling for ideas. Here's a preview of what will be the first offering.
    generate.png

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Did I miss something or was there not an offering from tee spring this month? Also did the shopping day every month for October happen and I missed that one as well? I just realized that its November in 2 days. What a strange year
    I was wondering about this myself.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I may be remembering wrong but I thought the Tee Spring offering this month was a list of prior items still available.
    I thought those were near the end of September. I could be wrong as well.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Did I miss something or was there not an offering from tee spring this month? Also did the shopping day every month for October happen and I missed that one as well? I just realized that its November in 2 days. What a strange year
    I may be remembering wrong but I thought the Tee Spring offering this month was a list of prior items still available.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My shipping notice was updated to delivery on Monday. With all the good feedback on this I for once am looking forward to a Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The ARC grab bag was a home run. Will post photo's next week.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    As expected, my ARC grab bag is out for delivery.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

My arc grab bag still says that a label was created. That's one heck of a label if its still being created.
    I recently had to shipments sit at label being created until the day the package arrived. Used to happen occasionally but the USPS is a mess right now.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

So far yours is the only one I have seen with a book from the prior century.

On a side not my ARC grab bag is still scheduled for Saturday delivery but it has made it to the Portland post office. I typically receive things the next day after scan in to Portland as they transfer it to Vancouver overnight after they take it in and it is on the truck to me the next morning. So, good chance I have it tomorrow.
    My arc grab bag still says that a label was created. That's one heck of a label if its still being created.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Your orders must've all been next to each other in the stack or something. Or it's a really weird coincidence. We didn't have all that many extras of the Little Green Book or dinged Best of CD 2's. I'm not surprised by The Bank arcs we had loads of those. GT 6 not tips are interesting to me. DF must've found those hiding somewhere, as I don't remember having those any more. All in all though, these grab bags are usually newer stuff as we do them to clear out the dings, no tips, and just extras when we run out of space for them.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Now I don't feel so special since you got 3 of the books I got-Except you got Grave Tales 7 and I got Grave Tales 6. Cap
    So far yours is the only one I have seen with a book from the prior century.

On a side not my ARC grab bag is still scheduled for Saturday delivery but it has made it to the Portland post office. I typically receive things the next day after scan in to Portland as they transfer it to Vancouver overnight after they take it in and it is on the truck to me the next morning. So, good chance I have it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X