CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Actually, when we got to the event they told us King would sign 2 copies per ticket holder. So we bought four copies of the book. And then minutes before King was to appear (he read LT's Theory of Pets) they announced that due to the large number of people in attendance, King would only sign one book per person with no inscriptions--flat signed only. So I doubt an inscription was wrangled at that event

Still annoyed you did not say hello. Even though I didn't know you then.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Still annoyed you did not say hello. Even though I didn't know you then.

I'm still annoyed that I didn't try to head up to Milwaukee to see Joe Hill when you were there! Had I know the world was going to end . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Post Office tells me I have a package coming today that originated in Forest Hill, Maryland. I have no shipping notice. Will be interesting to see what I get.
        Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.

Comment

Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.
          You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.
            I've lost track of the slipcases I've ordered - I really hope I have the orders right.

The Elevation slipcase was one I knew that I had - but I couldn't find the book for it until recently. Couple of weeks ago we finished unpacking the last TWENTY-TWO BOXES of books we had and in one of the last boxes was the book.

Comment

I had decided to purchase a slipcase for If It Bleeds and noticed this one was still available so I added it.

Comment

Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.
                  Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.
                    Yes. They sent out an email a couple weeks ago saying that things were behind because of new procedures they were putting in place. I figured that they were shut down because of the virus. Guess not. The email said something about working with limited staff right now as well.

Comment

Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.

Instagram

Comment

Received my Carrie mug today. Looks great!

Comment

I got my shipping notice today! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.
                            I had to go back and make sure I ordered this last mug. Luckily I found that I did already. I received my Carrie mug yesterday and it looks great. Very intrigued about next month’s “classic style” item.

Comment

Me tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Love it!!

Comment

The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X