CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I money were not an issue I would have jumped on the TOP SECRET offer--depending on the TOP SECRET author. That's a very cool thing. But no way could I swing that.
    I felt pretty much the same way. I was interested not so much for myself but more for future generations of my family who might look at it and think “wow that’s neat that great gramps had a book like that...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Hmm I'm confused. To my knowledge we didn't pull it from the site. In fact I just checked the link we sent the CDCC and it's still there and working.

Edit: Oh never mind. Looks like Brian set it to out of print.

Edit2: Talked to Brian, there seems to have been some confusion with Gemini Artifacts about the price. It'll be back up later today at a new price. If you managed to snag a copy yesterday, you'll have gotten it at a pretty heavy discount.
      I looked at the Gemini Artifacts website. They sure have some strange stuff. Shades of Miskatonic Books! ~Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        My wife and I did the same thing on that same tour. I ended up selling her copy some time ago, but I still have my copy on my shelf. I didn't think until days after that I should have kept the tickets (for verification of signature /provenance, if nothing else).
        I also still have the promotional magazine we got at the door.

98200BB1-13BE-41EF-9FAD-05D0C7293206.jpg

Comment

Very cool. I remember enjoying that book quite a bit.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22132[/ATTACH]
            Were those inscribed by chance? I have a inscribed copy, not to me, so was curious if it perhaps came from that event.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Were those inscribed by chance? I have a inscribed copy, not to me, so was curious if it perhaps came from that event.
              Actually, when we got to the event they told us King would sign 2 copies per ticket holder. So we bought four copies of the book. And then minutes before King was to appear (he read LT's Theory of Pets) they announced that due to the large number of people in attendance, King would only sign one book per person with no inscriptions--flat signed only. So I doubt an inscription was wrangled at that event

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                Very cool. I remember enjoying that book quite a bit.
                I'm overdue for a re-read.

Comment

Actually, when we got to the event they told us King would sign 2 copies per ticket holder. So we bought four copies of the book. And then minutes before King was to appear (he read LT's Theory of Pets) they announced that due to the large number of people in attendance, King would only sign one book per person with no inscriptions--flat signed only. So I doubt an inscription was wrangled at that event
                  Thank you, Sir. One of my all time favorites of his btw.

Comment

I money were not an issue I would have jumped on the TOP SECRET offer--depending on the TOP SECRET author. That's a very cool thing. But no way could I swing that.
                    Up for the going in on a creative Mad Libs copy? ;-)

Comment

Is there an item for sale this month for CDCC members ? Just realized it’s already the 13th and I haven’t received an email about one. I know tee spring is behind on last months cup because of the virus. I received an email from them last week about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Is there an item for sale this month for CDCC members ? Just realized it’s already the 13th and I haven’t received an email about one. I know tee spring is behind on last months cup because of the virus. I received an email from them last week about it.
                        Yea that's my fault. Had to pivot items and then I forgot about it. The note is going out today. It's the last mug in our series of mugs.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The email about this months item should have gone out earlier today.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The email about this months item should have gone out earlier today.
                            I received it. Thanks.

Comment

Yea that's my fault. Had to pivot items and then I forgot about it. The note is going out today. It's the last mug in our series of mugs.
                              I figured with everything going on it was something like that. ,thanks Dan . mug orderd.

Comment

Post Office tells me I have a package coming today that originated in Forest Hill, Maryland. I have no shipping notice. Will be interesting to see what I get.

Comment

Working...
                                X