No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was greatly pleased with my 2/20 box when I got home last night. One duplicate and one lettered without the signature sheet. The lettered is the second book in a series. I read the 1st in the series and enjoyed it but chose not to continue. I have come close to adding the limited of this several times. Really happy with this purchase!
    Last edited by Martin; 03-06-2020, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Got my sampler grab bag today. Very very pleased. Especially with the lettered edition I received.

Comment

So here is a first for me. UPS emailed me that my sampler Grab Bag was delivered at 11:42 today. I was home by 1:30 and nothing. Went online to UPS and they require me to wait 24 hours before filing a claim. That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          So here is a first for me. UPS emailed me that my sampler Grab Bag was delivered at 11:42 today. I was home by 1:30 and nothing. Went online to UPS and they require me to wait 24 hours before filing a claim. That makes no sense.
          I'd give it at least a couple of days. We used to have a mailman who just scanned everything in his truck first thing in the morning, and then he'd actually deliver the packages whenever he felt like it, which wasn't always the same day!

Comment

Hopefully it wasn't a pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
              I'd give it at least a couple of days. We used to have a mailman who just scanned everything in his truck first thing in the morning, and then he'd actually deliver the packages whenever he felt like it, which wasn't always the same day!
              This was shipped via UPS rather than USPS. I do not believe I requested that but who knows. For USPS we have lock boxes. UPS typically sets things behind a large planter by my front door. I live on a street with no through access and have stay at home people on all sides. We have never had an issue and hope this is cleared up quickly. I suspect it was placed on the wrong door.
              Last edited by Martin; 03-12-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                Hopefully it wasn't a pirate.
                Has never been an issue on my street but you never know.

Comment

I did opt in for the 6 month CDCC trial membership. I got this set up Wednesday morning. Thanks Dan! ~Cap
                  Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                    I did opt in for the 6 month CDCC trial membership. I got this set up Wednesday morning. Thanks Dan! ~Cap
                    Welcome to the club!

Comment

This was shipped via UPS rather than USPS. I do not believe I requested that but who knows. For USPS we have lock boxes. UPS typically sets things behind a large planter by my front door. I live on a street with no through access and have stay at home people on all sides. We have never had an issue and hope this is cleared up quickly. I suspect it was placed on the wrong door.
                      Well my first ever UPS claim was filed today. We will see how this plays out.

Comment

So sorry to hear that! I hope this resolves in a satisfactory way!

Comment

That sucks. Having just gone through something similar I hope you have positive results

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            That sucks. Having just gone through something similar I hope you have positive results
                            Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            So sorry to hear that! I hope this resolves in a satisfactory way!
                            Thanks guys. Not a big deal but a pain.

Comment

Thanks Brian! I'm unsure how much I'll purchase. There are really only two books from CD that I want at present. I am still trying to downsize. I decided this week to rehome (Hopefully sell) some books to free up some space. Anyone here who knows me would I suspect be surprised to learn I am rehoming these particular books. I have read all of them and really loved a couple.

Cap
                              Last edited by c marvel; 03-13-2020, 02:48 AM.
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                                Thanks Brian! I'm unsure how much I'll purchase. There are really only two books from CD that I want at present. I am still trying to downsize. I decided this week to rehome (Hopefully sell) some books to free up some space. Anyone here who knows me would I suspect be surprised to learn I am rehoming these particular books. I have read all of them and really loved a couple.

Cap
                                I have thought about doing that. I have gone so far as to separate out books I really enjoyed but do not expect to re-read anytime soon. Then I put them back and think about other ways to fit more books into the house. Hope you are more successful than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X