CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I jumped. I always get some dupes on the grab bags, but I haven't been buying many limiteds lately so we'll see. Plus I didn't have to use any real cash - only that fake CD credit stuff.

And unlike Jeff, I was very glad to get my copy of The Washingtonians in my last grab bag.
    I already have The Washingtonians so I am hoping to nor get it in my grab bag. I will know Friday,

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I already have The Washingtonians so I am hoping to nor get it in my grab bag. I will know Friday,
      I'm not sure what the split was on that in the no-tip grab bag. I think the majority of them (not all) had one of the Blatty screenplays in them though. We had a fair amount of those to use.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
        I jumped. I always get some dupes on the grab bags, but I haven't been buying many limiteds lately so we'll see. Plus I didn't have to use any real cash - only that fake CD credit stuff.

And unlike Jeff, I was very glad to get my copy of The Washingtonians in my last grab bag.
        I will read it and I hope to god I love it! Maybe I will. I've read far worse stuff since The Mailman.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          I will read it and I hope to god I love it! Maybe I will. I've read far worse stuff since The Mailman.
          postal-worker-angry.gif

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]21994[/ATTACH]
            As long as you bring my books, we won't have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              As long as you bring my books, we won't have a problem.
              damagedPackage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]21995[/ATTACH]
                That's graphic violence.

Comment

Ace Ventura.jpg

Comment

CDCC note incoming. This one's a new announcement / book.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      CDCC note incoming. This one's a new announcement / book.
                      Got my email and ordered the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                        Got my email and ordered the book!
                        So did I!

Comment

I also just got the shipping notice for my "sampler" Grab Bag which is one signed Lettered Edition, one signed Limited Edition, and one Trade Hardcover Edition. I said I was going to pass on this but I succumbed to peer pressure. Damn this forum!

I must confess that I'm very curious as to what this grab bag will contain. I'm all a-tingle with anticipation!

Comment

The sampler was a fairly interesting mix. The limited and trades might not be all that interesting to someone who buys a lot of stuff, but the lettereds should be worth the price of admission (so to speak). The actual "lettered books" used you probably got a bit of a preview of in the recent CDCC mailings and the PC copies used were all fairly old stuff.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              The sampler was a fairly interesting mix. The limited and trades might not be all that interesting to someone who buys a lot of stuff, but the lettereds should be worth the price of admission (so to speak). The actual "lettered books" used you probably got a bit of a preview of in the recent CDCC mailings and the PC copies used were all fairly old stuff.
                              Sounds really interesting. Got my shipping notice today as well . We shall see soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Sounds really interesting. Got my shipping notice today as well . We shall see soon.
                                Got my notice as well. Excited for this one. I also got my shipping notice for Centipede’s Haunting of Hill House. My excitement for that one is high as well, but tempered by the invoice I just received for that one. It shall hurt the pocket book.

Comment

Working...
                                X