CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    How are you kiddos feeling about today's offer?
    I jumped on it right away, as I do with anything that has content by a certain author. I also have the ARC and the illustrations are incredible. No brainer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      I jumped on it right away, as I do with anything that has content by a certain author. I also have the ARC and the illustrations are incredible. No brainer for me.
      Is it new content? I wasn't sure from the product page.

Comment

And BTW I jumped on it too. My original question was probably an effort to justify my jumping to me, the jumper.

Comment

How are you kiddos feeling about today's offer?
          I think it looks like a great read!

Comment

Is it new content? I wasn't sure from the product page.
            No, it isn't new content (from my favorite author) but I buy everything that has content from him.
            Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 02-11-2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

No, it isn't new content (from my favorite author) but I buy everything that has content from him.
              I figured that, as they didn't mention new content, but I went for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                I figured that, as they didn't mention new content, but I went for it too.
                Well, they are touting new content from (one of my favorite authors) which is why I went big on this baby.

Comment

Well, they are touting new content from (one of my favorite authors) which is why I went big on this baby.
                  Hhmmm..I will have to check the ToC a Little closer...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Hhmmm..I will have to check the ToC a Little closer...
                    Right at the top of the description:

Featuring [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]... Plus a BRAND NEW novella by [REDACTED]!

Comment

Right at the top of the description:

Featuring [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]... Plus a BRAND NEW novella by [REDACTED]!
                      Jeez, how many stories are we supposed to want to read by this REDACTED guy?? Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Jeez, how many stories are we supposed to want to read by this REDACTED guy?? Never heard of him.
                        I find his books very hard to read. Almost every sentence has words covered with black marker.

Redaction-of-Documents-in-Litigation.jpg

Comment

I find his books very hard to read. Almost every sentence has words covered with black marker.
                          LOL!!!!!! Awesome!

Comment

I received the ARC and am really excited about this one. The good news is that I will be receiving this as a subscriber to Mr. Freeman's Patreon. The ARC does not have individual copyright dates but I believe this is a mix of new and old.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I received the ARC and am really excited about this one. The good news is that I will be receiving this as a subscriber to Mr. Freeman's Patreon. The ARC does not have individual copyright dates but I believe this is a mix of new and old.
                              7 or 8 of the stories are new!

Also, for anyone on the fence... the Limited Edition will be SOLD OUT by morning...

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21963[/ATTACH]
                                OMG, don't leave us hanging! I'm on the edge of my seat, how does this one end? That Redacted guy really knows how to build suspense!

Comment

Working...
                                X