Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    I’m glad to be part of the club this year. I had already decided to join CDCC before I saw all the benefits for year 10 and it turned out to be a great year to join. Very honored to be sitting at the cool kids table.
    You clearly don't know us well.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Martin View Post
      You clearly don't know us well.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        You clearly don't know us well.
        Don’t worry...I’ve been taking notes on each of you so I can become the best version of you all.

        Comment


          But in all seriousness I do respect the comments from all the veteran forum members. I’ve learned a lot about many authors and books that I had not known before and it’s one of the reasons I had joined CDCC this year because of all the good things I read about on here about the benefits.

          Comment


            Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
            But in all seriousness I do respect the comments from all the veteran forum members. I’ve learned a lot about many authors and books that I had not known before and it’s one of the reasons I had joined CDCC this year because of all the good things I read about on here about the benefits.
            Welcome to our quiet little corner of the web. In my experience the CDCC will drain your checkbook but you will be introduced to new fantastic authors. I have also discovered many great authors from posts in this forum.

            Comment


              Just a heads-up: the first credit installment on your store accounts will take a little while because Dan has to get me a spreadsheet of all of the members and their email addresses, and then I have to match that info up with customer accounts in the store's customer system (or contact folks who don't actually have an account yet, so they can create one!). After this month, it'll be done much faster! I'll post a note here when your credit is loaded.

              Brian
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                Just a heads-up: the first credit installment on your store accounts will take a little while because Dan has to get me a spreadsheet of all of the members and their email addresses, and then I have to match that info up with customer accounts in the store's customer system (or contact folks who don't actually have an account yet, so they can create one!). After this month, it'll be done much faster! I'll post a note here when your credit is loaded.

                Brian
                I'm guessing this delays also affects those who have the CD credit since so far I haven't seen $50 go into my CD account this month. ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                  I'm guessing this delays also affects those who have the CD credit since so far I haven't seen $50 go into my CD account this month. ~Cap
                  Actually, my reminder didn't ping me this week for some reason. Huh. Well, that credit should be added now!
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    Actually, my reminder didn't ping me this week for some reason. Huh. Well, that credit should be added now!
                    Thanks Brian! I love having that in store credit. ~Cap
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                    Comment


                      I don't think Brian remembered to post, but the credit has been applied and we sent out an email this morning letting everyone know. If for some reason you had a problem and didn't get your credit send Brian an email and he'll figure it out.
                      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                      Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

                      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                      Comment


                        I got my $10, and the Grab Bag announcement was a pleasant surprise, too! I read that book in the early '80s, so it'll be nice to reread this edition.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          I got my $10, and the Grab Bag announcement was a pleasant surprise, too! I read that book in the early '80s, so it'll be nice to reread this edition.
                          Me too! I recently found a paperback edition of this book just randomly in my house. Never read it before and I have no idea how it got into my home, but I'm not one to ask questions when it comes to free creepy books. I thought maybe I should read it. And now I will have to.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            Me too! I recently found a paperback edition of this book just randomly in my house. Never read it before and I have no idea how it got into my home, but I'm not one to ask questions when it comes to free creepy books. I thought maybe I should read it. And now I will have to.
                            what grab bab announcement?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                              what grab bag announcement?
                              I may not see the announcement since I did not get the CDCC this year. ~Cap
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                                what grab bab announcement?
                                Update on a Forthcoming Grab Bag that was sold WAY too long ago...!

                                Brian
                                Brian James Freeman
                                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X