X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The CDCC Pint glasses shipped out to everyone recently. Sorry these took so long, they've been in the warehouse for awhile just looking for a opening in the shipping schedule. Watch your email for a new CDCC exclusive offering today.
    Received mine yesterday and it's nice! In true collector fashion; I won't be using it

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Perfect time actually Dan - summer is approaching and pint glasses are good for beer.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The CDCC Pint glasses shipped out to everyone recently. Sorry these took so long, they've been in the warehouse for awhile just looking for a opening in the shipping schedule. Watch your email for a new CDCC exclusive offering today.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    The Malfi book was delivered for me today, ,maybe it's that.
    Received the Malfi book last week. It is also the last shipment notification I received.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Did you order Usher's Passing? That seems to have snuck its way out the door.
    Did not order that one.

I stand corrected. It would appear that I did order Usher's Passing after all. It must have sounded interesting at the time. Have no recollection of what it is about.
    Last edited by Martin; 05-03-2021, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    The Malfi book was delivered for me today, ,maybe it's that.

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    Didn't know it was out . Didn't get any shipping notice either.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I love a surprise. Informed delivery tells me I have a package from Cemetery Dance coming today. I have no shipment notice so the contents will be a surprise.
    Did you order Usher's Passing? That seems to have snuck its way out the door.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I love a surprise. Informed delivery tells me I have a package from Cemetery Dance coming today. I have no shipment notice so the contents will be a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Mindy looked after me. As usual.

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
    Did anyone else get a notification?
    Camelot Books has PC copies listed for pre-order for anyone looking for a copy of the Quigley book.

B

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The book was part of a book club. So it was mostly sold out before it was even announced or Rich gave some copies away.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    You can try emailing Mindy at CD, they may have a few left for sale. I did that and got one yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    Right - Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering why it was almost sold out as soon as I first heard about it. Now I understand! And I guess I can live without it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
    Did anyone else get a notification?
    It was part of a three book forthcoming grab bag at some point. And I do believe some were given away on a promotion recently. I received an email yesterday reminding me that I had already ordered it and could ignore the announcement unless I wanted an additional copy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X