Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    DAMN how I was hoping that that last CDCC email was Southern Reach!!!
    I might be able to help with that. Email me.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Hahahaha yeah. That was my consolation. Though I did eyeball the pricier edition a little longer than was healthy.
      Have to admit I did the same. Of course that was just wanton lust and never a real consideration!

      Comment


        I was happy as well. My first thought was that first round of credit might make it to the new year after all.

        Comment


          I forgot how pricey the lettered was. I'm good with the S/L.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            I forgot how pricey the lettered was. I'm good with the S/L.
            It sounds like it will be something special. Too rich for my blood though.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              I forgot how pricey the lettered was. I'm good with the S/L.
              Same here. Signed limited is fine by me!

              Comment


                I love the CDCC. A few days ago I received a $25.00 coupon code from a prior purchase, totally forgot I had it coming. Well it needed to be used in December but I was not sure what to get. So today I get a CDCC email with a surprise in stock paperback that I must have! Added a Bentley Little paperback that intrigued and problem solved!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I love the CDCC. A few days ago I received a $25.00 coupon code from a prior purchase, totally forgot I had it coming. Well it needed to be used in December but I was not sure what to get. So today I get a CDCC email with a surprise in stock paperback that I must have! Added a Bentley Little paperback that intrigued and problem solved!
                  Nothing better than found money.

                  Comment


                    Did you guys get yesterday's note? We have some concerns that it didn't actually send correctly and I just want to verify.
                    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                    Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

                    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Did you guys get yesterday's note? We have some concerns that it didn't actually send correctly and I just want to verify.
                      If you mean the one about the book that has been “secretly” rolling at the printer, yes, I got it.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                        If you mean the one about the book that has been “secretly” rolling at the printer, yes, I got it.
                        I got it too.

                        Comment


                          Me too

                          Comment


                            Great, we have been having some email problems, and it looked like it sent, we just but we weren't entirely sure as a note we sent earlier this week some people didn't get for 24 ours or so after we sent it.
                            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                            Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

                            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                            Comment


                              I got the email as well but passed on the book this time.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                I got the email as well but passed on the book this time.
                                As did I.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X